Recent content by Lin Rin

1. Lin Rin

By some miracle, I ACTUALLY managed to remember my password for my ancient dinosaur pc and...

By some miracle, I ACTUALLY managed to remember my password for my ancient dinosaur pc and recover all my old stuff! It feels so weird being back on here. Brings back so many memories. I got all emotional looking at my old screenshots and chats (ó﹏ò。) NOW TO REVISIT MY TERRARIA WORLDS! ლ( O`◡´O ლ)
  2. Lin Rin

DARKSIIIIIDE HII

DARKSIIIIIDE HII
  3. Lin Rin

My terraria playthrough will have to wait yet again >_>

My terraria playthrough will have to wait yet again >_>
  4. Lin Rin

sooOooOoOoOo guess who managed to kill an almost-finished custom pc and is back to using a dino...

sooOooOoOoOo guess who managed to kill an almost-finished custom pc and is back to using a dino comp? meee
  5. Lin Rin

I have work in the morning but I don't wanna sleep so I might as well marathon the duck song on...

I have work in the morning but I don't wanna sleep so I might as well marathon the duck song on plug dj ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  6. Lin Rin

It was a close match until Ramsay took off his apron to show off his killer abs, sending the...

It was a close match until Ramsay took off his apron to show off his killer abs, sending the onlookers into a frenzy. It's been nearly a year and a half and I still think about it like all the time
  7. Lin Rin

MOOOOORROOOOOOOOOO HAI

MOOOOORROOOOOOOOOO HAI
  8. Lin Rin

So you ever feel like you annoy everyone all the time so you kinda just disappear from the...

So you ever feel like you annoy everyone all the time so you kinda just disappear from the internets for AN ENTIRE YEAR? Just me? ok ( ._.)
  9. Lin Rin

So I hada dream where I was in a cook-off/bodybuilding contest against Gordon Ramsay on a beach...

So I hada dream where I was in a cook-off/bodybuilding contest against Gordon Ramsay on a beach. I woke up sad cuz it didn't actually happen
  10. Lin Rin

I just found my screenshots of some of my posts on TerrariaOnline from a few years back...

I just found my screenshots of some of my posts on TerrariaOnline from a few years back. 16-year-old me was beyond cringy ( ._.)
  11. Lin Rin

I just spent the last hour or so with some random person on Plug DJ sharing weird vids. Time...

I just spent the last hour or so with some random person on Plug DJ sharing weird vids. Time well spent.
  12. Lin Rin

Whoooaaaa that's pretty deep dude ( °O°)

Whoooaaaa that's pretty deep dude ( °O°)
  13. Lin Rin

Another day, another microscopic step closer to being able to host my Terraria server! (┛°▽°)┛...

Another day, another microscopic step closer to being able to host my Terraria server! (┛°▽°)┛ District Rin will soon live again!
  14. Lin Rin

Some peeps at my workplace got sick this week so I got like 15 hours of overtime. I feel like...

Some peeps at my workplace got sick this week so I got like 15 hours of overtime. I feel like death but maybe now I can buy stuff??? (╯°□°)╯
  15. Lin Rin

So I started playing Luna Online earlier this week and just look at how cute that dog is...

So I started playing Luna Online earlier this week and just look at how cute that dog is! https://youtu.be/ALYY_H0FStg
Back
Top Bottom