Recent content by LordAlex

1. LordAlex

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

So when is the Nintendo switch version coming?
  2. LordAlex

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Does anyone know if nintendo switch version will release in the same day of the update on xbox and ps4?
  3. LordAlex

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Actually there is a way to hackthe game. I found this on reddit its a hack. Link: https://m.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/3x45lk/so_i_made_a_3ds_terraria_editor_on_excel/
  4. LordAlex

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Its a cool easter egg that they added... It would be cool if you find it it could give you the zapinator or some exclusive item.
  5. LordAlex

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I saw this easter egg in a corner wow....
  6. LordAlex

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Is there any info on when the update will release?
  7. LordAlex

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

They havent added watches because they couldnt get it to work on mobile and terrarria 3ds came from the mobile version, but they are working on it. As for the frost moon it was introduced in later versions and we are barely in 1.2 and kind of 1.2.3.
  8. LordAlex

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Can you get the green heros outfit?
  9. LordAlex

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Lol found this on miiverse Original Post: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkyQ30-vw
  10. LordAlex

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I found a glitch with the spears, if you are using it and go to the armor menu the spear will be there. The character will look the same but with a spear across his body :eek:.
  11. LordAlex

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I found a glitch with the slime staff were if the baby slime is attacking an enemy the and player cant attack the enemy
  12. LordAlex

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Man that sucks i was looking forward to getting the bettle armor
  13. LordAlex

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Wait so the golem doesnt drop husk on this version or is that a bug
  14. LordAlex

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I found a glitch that crashes the game. If you have the worm pet and die you get a suspicious looking tombstone. If you press A near it it will crash your game. Now i know to save more often:sigh:
Back
Top Bottom