Recent content by mnjiman

1. M

Disappointed with Expert Mode.

These bosses are difficult but they are not impossible. How much preperation have you done? There are a lot of ingame recources that you can use... are you using them? Have you went to both corruption and crismon worlds before hand? Have you done any fishing, upgrading gear, or even finding all...
  2. M

PC Item 3,000!

Would expert mode be balanced to account for people bringing in their own gear? I would also hope that permanent death isn't activate by default in this expert mode. A lot of game events give very uncontrollable deaths and would not be fun. It would just slow the pace of the game down to a...
  3. M

And to also be respectful if you end up not being a tester. I will be disappointed myself but...

And to also be respectful if you end up not being a tester. I will be disappointed myself but thats normal. Let us believe that everything Cenx is going to do will be for the best for the game. That is all that matters.
  4. M

Ready to serve!

Ready to serve!
  5. M

Official Looking for Testers!

I am also interested... I sent an email. I can't wait to HEAR from you about testing possibilities :P
Back
Top Bottom