Recent content by Mrbebob1

1. Mrbebob1

**REPORTED** Player character's not remaining favourited between title relaunches.

This is the case, the name I went with was "Steinbjørn" and it occurs with any character I make with that name.
  2. Mrbebob1

**REPORTED** Player character's not remaining favourited between title relaunches.

I have a specific character that becomes unfavourited every time I launch the title. The character is stored on the cloud, and I have not found a means to solve this. Other player characters seem to remain unaffected.
  3. Mrbebob1

PC Character and world loss when turning off system whilst steam syncs game data

Important note to those who have suffered from this You can access the last synced versions of these files via the steam cloud webpage! Steam cloud storage I managed to recover the .bak version of my character which is brilliant!
  4. Mrbebob1

PC Character and world loss when turning off system whilst steam syncs game data

On two separate occasions, after having played for a few hours in single-player using a character and a world, I have exited the game using the in-game exit-button and turned off my PC whilst Terraria was still syncing on steam. After returning to the game the next day, I have noticed that both...
Back
Top Bottom