Recent content by Nahus Le Demon

1. Nahus Le Demon

How do you organize your chestroom?

yes that's the way we all know but the goal should be to find a way to optimize this sorting by choosing very particular names so their is less chess,, i usualy create so much named chests that i end lost and some items need more than one chest
  2. Nahus Le Demon

well i hope we will find a way to tidy the chests as easily as we can it couldn't be viable for all kinds of items and some chests are harder to find than others but it still a cool idea that we can combine with painting
  3. Nahus Le Demon

nice sorting i'll put it in the main thread
  4. Nahus Le Demon

what names do you use and at wich scale do you categorize these chests?
  5. Nahus Le Demon

i'm lazier in real life than in terraria :D... call me a doctor please ahahah, personaly i just randomly rename the chests with the types of items i put in like potions,seeds,furnitures, but i try to find the best way to tidy because i think that if you are messy and you don't particulary like...
  6. Nahus Le Demon

Hi terrarians, today is monday june 29th two days before the 1.3 comes out but i'm here today to ask you a litle questio How do you organize your chestroom? (by this, i mean how do you categorize the diferent types of items of the game in your chests or how do you place you...
  7. Nahus Le Demon

PC 1.3 Changelog

i feel so hyped :redspin::redspin::redspin: love you devs you always make the wait worth edit: ALWAYS:redmunch:
  8. Nahus Le Demon

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Thank you shokah for these answers i hope that all will be good for the future of terraria and tAPI. All the things that had to be said have been said by Neojin so good luck for you and all the devs
  9. Nahus Le Demon

tAPI -=-The Crossover Pack-=-

it looks great! amazing work, do you realize this could never end?? ahahah like people will always request and all. btw this mod will go far ans is already a must have for the gamers we are, big thumb up for you edit: i also wanted to ask if you ever played the fire emblems on the game boy...
  10. Nahus Le Demon

thx for the answer i just started to play the game again as the 1.3 will come out rly soon so i'm in lack of information at the moment :) so if somebody could tell me what will change for the mods when 1.3 will be released like if some conflicts will grow or anything or if it will be updated...
  11. Nahus Le Demon

Hi terrarians, I have a some questions about tAPI, 1- can we have several versions of tAPI on the computer at the same time (like r15 for r15 mods and r14 for r14 mods) 2- and if not, is it that bad to launch r14 mods with tAPI r15? thanks for the possible answers and have a nice day
Back
Top Bottom