Recent content by Noxious

1. Noxious

Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

You have a lot of nice ideas in that list of yours, and these sprites are gorgeous. I'd like to wield just about all of the weapons and armors given the chance, even if they had only plain damage and swing speed stats.
  2. Noxious

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Just start TerrariaServer.exe instead of the main game (look in the Steam folder) and you can host your own game. Although I primarily use TShock because it has more commands to run, the server setup included with the game is nice to use as well. It's very quick and easy to set up.
  3. Noxious

Items Transmutation Reactor - Extractinator Upgrade for off-world Ore conversion

Wonderful. A simple and effective item which allows me to avoid making several new worlds until I get a mix of ores that I like.
  4. Noxious

Weapons & Equip Auto-Inserter

I would not be surprised to see you on the dev team one day. You have many good suggestions. :dryadsmile:
  5. Noxious

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

GIF files support a single transparent color. This one will always be completely invisible, while the rest of the GIF must be fully opaque. Depending on the program you use to make it you can either select the transparent background color while saving, or you can create the images with an actual...
  6. Noxious

I've actually used that one myself when I play with Steam friends and use cheap tactics. :P I...

I've actually used that one myself when I play with Steam friends and use cheap tactics. :P I try not to, though, so usually they just call me Nox. You are free to use either. :)
  7. Noxious

You should check out the pixel art tutorial linked in the first post, it helps. :) This one is also pretty good: http://opengameart.org/content/les-forges-pixel-art-course
  8. Noxious

I made these on a whim after seeing a suggestion in another thread. They are supposed to be an upgraded version of the Clockwork Assault Rifle, with a Rifle Scope. Then I made this one because I like guns. I made two versions because I thought the first one was too long compared to other guns.
  9. Noxious

Game Mechanics Weighting the Probability of Unacquired Boss Drops (Reducing Boss grinding)

From 2% to 10%, then, if you don't get it after 50-100+ attempts. :P
  10. Noxious

Weapons & Equip The Problem With Souls

I've recently fallen in love with the Clockwork Assault Rifle. Getting an upgrade that works the same way - with a scope, even - would be nothing short of awesome. EDIT: I made a sprite for it. I borrowed the scope and colors from the Sniper Rifle, but I also made an alternate version in black...
  11. Noxious

Game Mechanics Weighting the Probability of Unacquired Boss Drops (Reducing Boss grinding)

I can say that I have definitely been wishing for a way to obtain new drops rather than the same one many times in a row. Me and a friend got 5 Sun Stones in a row, but not a single Picksaw. I'd also like slightly better odds at getting The Axe after grinding Plantera for a while, even if it's...
  12. Noxious

Items Things that go BOOM - Grenade upgrades galore

We have so many different ways of delivering pain with other weapons that I don't think we should leave the grenade-lovers out of it. I support this because explosions are awesome. :D
  13. Noxious

Weapons & Equip Phoenix Feather - Hardmode Hell "Revival" Accessory

At first I thought revival would be a bit overpowered, but when I take a closer look at it the effect is pretty balanced (especially since it can't be used several times over). Putting the item in a biome chest also makes sense. I'm all for adding this. Seems nice.
  14. Noxious

Weapons & Equip Hardmode Enemy-Dropped Armor Sets

Sometimes when I look at the Dungeon enemies, I've been thinking about getting their armor as drops. You put it into words and provided the sprites for it, snd I'd love to see this added.
  15. Noxious

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Covert (Anti-Contagion)

Norse mythology? As a Scandinavian, I love this. The trolls are fantastic, and that Minewarden looks very eerie. I like it. :)
Back
Top Bottom