Recent content by Omniwolf

1. Omniwolf

<Insert Joke Here>

<Insert Joke Here>
  2. Omniwolf

Casual How did you get your TCF name?

Steam Username, don't really know where I got it from, sadly, there are other Omniwolves out there stealing usernames from me, such as Minecraft, where I had to go with 0mniwolf. ;(
  3. Omniwolf

Casual Random facts about yourself

Damn, I remember Lego. I still have stacks of it in my room, and it's my Dad's job to sort and sell it all :D I am keeping some of my favorites though, such as a little Lego Xenomorph from Alien, that sits on my desk!
  4. Omniwolf

Casual What would your custom title be?

"Xenomorph" "That one sexy guy" (JK :D) "Insert Title Here"
  5. Omniwolf

Casual Pet Peeves

People who ask how I am, so I say - "I'm alright. You?" and don't freakin' reply to me.
  6. Omniwolf

Casual Random facts about yourself

- I only listen to game soundtracks, not much actual music - I used to have my hair shaved bald, and that's where I get the nickname 'Gandhi' - The first time I beat Moon Lord I screamed out in happiness, so loud that everyone in the house heard me!
  7. Omniwolf

Sup.

Sup.
  8. Omniwolf

Umm... Hello?

Welcome to the forums!
  9. Omniwolf

Game Mechanics The ability to name items.

Cool idea! However, the cost might not be worth it :P
  10. Omniwolf

NPCs & Enemies Post-Mech Hell Expansion

Nice! Anything to give Hell some love!
  11. Omniwolf

Other Unique holiday title screens

Im liking it! Support!
  12. Omniwolf

Serious Looking for help!

I know that this is most likely not what you expected here but here we go. I take GCSE Media Studies, and for the latest piece of coursework, I need people to fill in a survey I made. Guess what, it's your lucky day! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GYVKZNK All I need is 10 people to complete the...
  13. Omniwolf

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

First thing I noticed - Mandible Calavera sounds very similar to Manny Calavera... Is this a reference to Grim Fandango???
  14. Omniwolf

Sprites The Whimsy (Alternate Hallow)

This needs to be added... FULL SUPPORT!
Back
Top Bottom