Recent content by ppowersteef

1. ppowersteef

ppower's Q&A.

I would put Nageru into Xenoblade Chronicles, that would be funny.
  2. ppowersteef

ppower's Q&A.

Hmm, tough one actually, not really thought of this before. A Phoenix comes in mind, I always found then awesome and symbolic creatures. A Valkyrie too, you can probably guess that I like winged creatures. There are other creatures that I've interest in, but not as much to transform into...
  3. ppowersteef

The Main Menu Background Is Stuck Sometimes

Happens when exiting the game during a Pillar invasion too. Tbh, I like the effect on those
  4. ppowersteef

[ATTACH]

5. ppowersteef

Hmm...at the moment, yeah, but only because it ignores immumity. The intention is that the...

Hmm...at the moment, yeah, but only because it ignores immumity. The intention is that the damage should drop off by overusing it.
  6. ppowersteef

We gamedev-ing again worked on an ammo system and a roll function today [ATTACH]

We gamedev-ing again worked on an ammo system and a roll function today
  7. ppowersteef

**REPORTED** Crimson Pigron cannot enter water

Maybe Crimson Pigrons are just build different
  8. ppowersteef

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

She has gotten over it by now. Though it's kinda funny that I'm making my own "Throwing Class" by now, or so to speak. :p And thanks!
  9. ppowersteef

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

*falls out of bed* Aight...Montly art baaaaatchhhh Just to be clear, last month was kind of an April Fools to keep it as short and simple as possible, I was too excited to try out Terraria Undeluxe. :P It feels weird, but there is something charming when the game had more structure instead of...
  10. ppowersteef

I can't convert a float to an int

You'll need to convert the float to an Int, with "Int32.Parse()" or "Int32.TryParse()" However, an int can't have decimals, so it requires to be a rounded number. So if npc.defense is coded to be an int, then idea can't apply to this situation.
  11. ppowersteef

[img]

12. ppowersteef

Is terraria a indiana game

I thought you were referring to Indiana Jones
  13. ppowersteef

terraspark boots aren't worth it

I've found Terraspark very useful in certain seeds like GetFixedBoi
  14. ppowersteef

I think the Dryad is around 500 years old

I think the Dryad is around 500 years old
Back