Recent content by RenéSG Master Of Dogs

1. R

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

so i create a folder and put the same name? o wait i readed folder not file, i will check now it works¡¡¡¡ thanks a lot, when i do some things and upload the mod all of you will be in the credits
  2. R

that solved but now this: Items/CoolSkull en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name) en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext) The folder is called Items, the...
  3. R

like this? using Terraria.ID; <-----(Change) using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace YourModName.Items { public class Balloon : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults() { item.name = "CoolSkull"; item.width = 20; item.height = 30...
  4. R

now it says c:\Users\hp\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\Items\MountItem.cs(18,29) : error CS0103: The name 'SoundID' it does not exist in the actual context. Now i should take out that and leave only 79;?
  5. R

no, no one, if it helps i used the tutorial of Al0n37, i did it before and it didnt work, now i tried again and searched for help, i can put the folder for you to look at it
  6. R

keeps saying the same error, the error aparears in Spanish, because i am spanish, maybe i have to put it in the languague?
  7. R

do you mean do this? : item.useSound = SoundID.Item78;
  8. R

here im going to try, sorry, i dont know anything about doing npc spawn naturally
  9. R

i did the cs files of the mount i said earlyer, when i build + reload this error apparears: c:\Users\hp\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\Items\MountItem.cs(18,18) : error CS1061: 'Terraria.Item' doesnt contain any definition of 'useSound' or found any metod of...
  10. R

Yeah, but it doesnt work, it gives error, also i need it to be land creature, not flying one. Also i need to know if need to cut sprites of the image or not. PD: Sorry that i cant help about the worm enemie
  11. R

Hi, i have a doubt, i want to make a mount of the creature of the file, i wanted to know where i can find the codes i need for the .cs files
  12. R

tModLoader More Mounts Mod

YAAY, UPDATE¡¡¡¡, take your time, everybody has a life, for me the sprites are awesome
  13. R

YEEES, thanks it worked
  14. R

using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace YourModName.Items { public class PetCall : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults() { item.CloneDefaults(ItemID.ZephyrFish); item.name = "Cool Pet"...
Back
Top Bottom