Recent content by Ruby Rose(Yandere)

1. R

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

It's a neat mod, but the sound effect can quickly become a bit too much. It's borderline headache inducing, to the point I have to either mute the game or take off the headset (even tho the vibration is still heard.)
  2. R

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

How exactly does donator specific items work? Doesn't everyone download the same version?
  3. R

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I have a feeling that the new version is the reason my Terraria is adjusting and readjusting the volume levels of the game. If not, I'm not sure what could be doing it, because my computer is fine.
  4. R

tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

Suggestion for another major update: Elucidator\Dark Repulser
  5. R

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

In regards to the Liches Gaze, it says "The eye gives sight of critical spots" Is that just like a generalized summary tooltip referring to the special feature of pressing g? Because at first glance (no pun intended), it can make you think that it'll literally show you enemies' weakspots.
  6. R

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Some cool mounts would be nice, some pop culture referencing items and maybe, just if you can (unless you're already planning it), biomes.
  7. R

Yeah, I did, but will he move into any house, or does it have to be a house in the desert?
  8. R

Does anyone have the NPC code for the Arabian Merchant? Because I can't get him to spawn naturally no matter what I do, no matter how many worlds I make. If anyone could kindly tell me the code, I can easily get him to spawn by typing a command ingame (Commands from the Creative Mode Mod: The...
  9. R

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Now, as much as I'd love to discover what the easter egg item is, I probably would find it but not know if it's actually from this or something else, since I use a whole bunch of mods.
  10. R

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

So what's new?
  11. R

It's nice, clean and organized. I've been on it without a user to read up on news and mod...

It's nice, clean and organized. I've been on it without a user to read up on news and mod details, and I decided it would be wise to make a proper profile to share my insight and stuff.
  12. R

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

After updating the mod a few minutes ago, the mod items that I had in my inventory (from this mod), which I'd used almost an hour to make, vanished. PS. On second glance, all my mod items got removed, like, from all mods I have.
Back
Top Bottom