Recent content by Ruby52986

1. Ruby52986

:(

:(
  2. Ruby52986

Items Give the Fruit Salad a Tooltip

The Fruit Salad item, added in 1.4, bewilders me for one reason: It doesn't have a tooltip that makes a reference, or even a tooltip at all! That is why I humbly suggest that the Fruit Salad item should have a tooltip that reads "Yummy Yummy" as a reference to the hit album of the same name by...
  3. Ruby52986

ok ty

ok ty
  4. Ruby52986

is there a way to keep track of how many you have?

is there a way to keep track of how many you have?
  5. Ruby52986

tModLoader The Gallium Mod Thread

bruh momento
  6. Ruby52986

where did you find it?
  7. Ruby52986

dang then i gotta change it
  8. Ruby52986

Blocks & Decoration Things I think would be pretty cool if they were added in

what i had meant was for the deck of cards and board game to be about the same size as something like a bowl, and for the ink well and pen, the size of a chalice. the thing about the actuation idea is that the color would appear a lot darker, as it's in the background.
  9. Ruby52986

yuppers

yuppers
  10. Ruby52986

Hello there, I am Ruby52986, but just call me Ruby. This is my first time ever attempting to make a full-fledged mod for everyone to play, so the quality won't be good at the very beginning of it, but as I learn how to do even more with modding, it will get better. I will use this thread for...
  11. Ruby52986

talk to meeee

What is your opinion on Wide Dog?
  12. Ruby52986

Xbox One Soul keys in chest only works with auto pause off

hmm.... I play on PS4 with auto pause turned on, and it still works. IDK about Xbox, Although I have a friend who does, so I'll ask him if I can try it out later today.
  13. Ruby52986

Blocks & Decoration Things I think would be pretty cool if they were added in

Hello there, and thank you for stopping by to read this list of blocks and decorations I would like to see. First up, Ore Furniture! You know how ores can be combined with stone to make these blocks:? Well, what if you could make furniture out of these blocks? I think that would be really...
  14. Ruby52986

Bonk bonk hello. i have started (i guess you could call it that) development on my first mod...

Bonk bonk hello. i have started (i guess you could call it that) development on my first mod, the Gallium mod! I plan to add lots of mounts, pets, vanity sets, and more to the mod as i get better at mod making I will try my hardest to make new content for the mod, but just know if any sprites...
Back
Top Bottom