Recent content by Russ Guss Doodles

1. Russ Guss Doodles

Other I don't like some of the lore

The 8th Anniversary Lore Pages are just one interpretation and are not "official", the devs want us players to come up with our own story and explanation for the game's events. Additionally the only "official lore" is what's inside the game (Bestiary entries, NPC dialogue, item descriptions...
  2. Russ Guss Doodles

Sprites Missing Achievement Ideas

Yep, it felt appropriate.
  3. Russ Guss Doodles

I mean, there are free streaming services like Tubi and a lot of public libraries have movie...

I mean, there are free streaming services like Tubi and a lot of public libraries have movie collections... but I get what you mean.
  4. Russ Guss Doodles

Items A new use for gold dust?

I don't have an opinion on this suggestion, but I'd like to point out that food progression is already broken and craftable Gold Critters wouldn't change anything. In Pre-Hardmode you can get Bacon at an average cost of about 58-43 Silver by breaking Pigrontas and selling the extra drops...
  5. Russ Guss Doodles

The strategy has since become outdated and was removed a while ago, but for some reason the...

The strategy has since become outdated and was removed a while ago, but for some reason the weapon was never removed from that section. I'll go remove it from the list of Summoner weapons right now.
  6. Russ Guss Doodles

I just checked the article's history and that tip was added by one guy who wrote an entire...

I just checked the article's history and that tip was added by one guy who wrote an entire section on a strategy that uses the Sergeant United Shield.
  7. Russ Guss Doodles

Also an option in the settings that disables holiday events, it’s something I’ve wanted for a...

Also an option in the settings that disables holiday events, it’s something I’ve wanted for a LONG time. I don’t want Halloween pumpkins ruining my carefully placed grass and flowers.%:sigh:
  8. Russ Guss Doodles

Holy Cannoli! :dryadeek:

Holy Cannoli! :dryadeek:
  9. Russ Guss Doodles

If it was something like a 1/500 chance then maybe… but a 1/10 chance of ending everything is...

If it was something like a 1/500 chance then maybe… but a 1/10 chance of ending everything is WAY too high.
  10. Russ Guss Doodles

Only one more year until I get the Plantera title I'll actually use!

Only one more year until I get the Plantera title I'll actually use!
  11. Russ Guss Doodles

[IMG][ATTACH][IMG] Wow, 2 years of TCF fun and chaos![IMG]

Wow, 2 years of TCF fun and chaos!
  12. Russ Guss Doodles

Sprites A Bunch of Shimmer Ideas

I really don't see how that would be an issue. All the crafting recipes you would need on the go like torches and platforms are at the top of the menu and it's pretty easy to search for specific items using the search bar or filters. I added a note saying the upgrade can be toggled off but I...
  13. Russ Guss Doodles

Sprites Missing Achievement Ideas

If I was still working on Terraria suggestions I would make some art and add this to the list. (Maybe one day I'll get to it) These require playing on a specific difficulty which is something none of the current achievements require. I think it's best if all Achievements can be obtained in...
  14. Russ Guss Doodles

I am confusion...

I am confusion...
  15. Russ Guss Doodles

TCF Suggestion neutral face reaction

Yeah, but to me it has the same "I can't believe you just said/posted that" vibe.
Back
Top Bottom