Recent content by Saerus

1. Saerus

things are always happening :happy:

things are always happening :happy:
  2. Saerus

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Instead of melee/ranged/magic/throwing, I split the classes into close-range, projectile, minion, support, etc. There are no magic-specific classes, but every single branch of classes (except for minion) scales magic damage in some way and has abilities that can work well with magic weapons. To...
  3. Saerus

Currently, only Cleric and Saint have abilities (see here: General Notes) Once the revamp is live, all classes will have abilities (see here: tModLoader_Homepage)
  4. Saerus

If you host from console, it'll show on there. Otherwise, you can enter the map in singleplayer mode and view/set the code with /expmapauthcode.
  5. Saerus

Current Cleric abilities are here: General Notes Revamp Abilities (not yet released) are here: tModLoader_Homepage
  6. Saerus

I added a link. Thanks! In the current version (revamp is not too far away), tokens consume xp to craft. Most likely, you no longer have enough xp to craft a third.
  7. Saerus

Modifying all minion AI would cause all sorts of issues, but setting minion target when it does not have one to a monster that its ai normally wouldn't target might have a similar effect for some AIs. I'll make a note to look into it but I won't have a chance to do so any time soon.
  8. Saerus

I'll do that. Thanks! A patch should be out in the next day or two. Edit: It's up now.
  9. Saerus

Unfortunately, there are no "damage", "sentry limit", or "sentry damage" stats so I have avoided these so far. It's not impossible to add any of them, but their effects could end up being somewhat inconsistent.
  10. Saerus

Level cap can be removed with commands. Multiclass penalty cannot.
  11. Saerus

Thanks for the input. I haven't touched that mod in ages, but I do agree with every point that you've made. How does this solution sound? 1. Remove the poorly-sprited items 2. Add something like "Chocobo Feather" that drops from all bosses (stackable) 3. Craft base whistle from feathers 4. Craft...
  12. Saerus

Headless Horseman is now added to the list for the next version (even though the wiki doesn't call it an undead :P).
  13. Saerus

Thank you! I've added most of these to the list using terraria.wiki.gg for any I was uncertain of (it lists them as "undead enemy").
  14. Saerus

Not yet. When added, these will be listed in the patch highlights and a temporary section will be added to the main post with more details. I haven't been able to work on the mod this last week due to various IRL reasons, but I'll be back to it soon.
  15. Saerus

Thanks for the ideas. I'll keep these in mind during the reworks. Not yet implemented. See changelog or discord for more details.
Back
Top Bottom