Recent content by Somebody0214

1. Somebody0214

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I just can't enter the world when I wear soul of the universe waiting to get an update to the new TML version
  2. Somebody0214

tModLoader The Builder NPC Mod v0.1

the mod was unpublished from mod browser since the mod is being merged with the AlchemistNPC mod made by fellow @VVV101 though you still can get the separate mod here if you want to
  3. Somebody0214

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

or at least the second point of the map that you walked to how do you merge posts again?
  4. Somebody0214

tModLoader Terraria Ultra Hardcore

imksushi's deathcounters adds a counter too but to be able to see it in UI is something new! want to see that too, even though I don't play much hardcore and also, why do you need death counters if you can die once in hardcore? That I don't understand
  5. Somebody0214

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

there's no way to do that mate. use potions or mana regen band from now on
  6. Somebody0214

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

I think that the wormholes should be creatable not only by town portal scroll and also have configurable points that way you can create a giant hub for traversing the world anywhere you want it should be easy with your town portal scroll already enabling creation of a single wormhole to spawn as...
  7. Somebody0214

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

oh, and also the pillars can't be placed on top of eachother for some reason I hope you fix that
  8. Somebody0214

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

the wooden end table is broken :T
  9. Somebody0214

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

have anybody thought of suggesting male versions of female NPCs?
  10. Somebody0214

Items Combination Items, Reforging Items, and other things (Hardmode Electronics, Mecha Loot, Tools)

Deep Seas - I thought that deep underwater it is very cold and thought that it might be a good idea to call it Deep Sea Set and that means that it's arctic+water set with longer breath time and faster movement speed in water
  11. Somebody0214

tModLoader Mysticality Mod v 0.0.1

link expired :|
  12. Somebody0214

Items Combination Items, Reforging Items, and other things (Hardmode Electronics, Mecha Loot, Tools)

maybe each for arctic mining/Underwater gathering/extremely big temperatures/extra quick and I think the best way to make them mergable would be A+U=Deep Seas set Molt+Q=CyberSuit and final - DS+CS+Luminite=Ult
  13. Somebody0214

as an idea is mining set getting upgraded further and further on let's say that the actual mining set can already be irrelevant at the point of molten pickaxe and maybe there was a soil devourer out of demonic items get yourself a molten digger set to not get burned by lava! and further it will...
Back
Top Bottom