Recent content by Starhunter55

1. Starhunter55

Google Picture war!

2. Starhunter55

Destroy the Godmodder

One please!
  3. Starhunter55

Destroy the Godmodder

Huh, guess i counted wrong. you had 2 posts after he said 2 more posts, so i just assumed. sorry.
  4. Starhunter55

Destroy the Godmodder

<sidenote> Why can't anybody get Bahamut's name right?! It's BA-HA-MUT! Get it right! Also, red, you're over post limit. </sidenote>
  5. Starhunter55

Destroy the Godmodder

Bahamut begins to charge another Mega Flare! <1/6> Riki is playing dead! It seems to rain blood... <4/5> blah blah master gunblade <6/10>
  6. Starhunter55

The Game of Bad Suggestions

Don't download 1.3, it isnt worth it!
  7. Starhunter55

Destroy the Godmodder

Bahamut licks his wounds, healing himself. Riki is playing dead! The earth shakes... <3/5> Gunblade+Master Emerald= Master Gunblade <5/10>
  8. Starhunter55

Begging for attention on Facebook wont make people think less of you.
  9. Starhunter55

There's nothing suggestive in Persona 4, buy it for your kids! But seriously, Marukyu striptease was so creepy.
  10. Starhunter55

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

That one song that plays during a bonus level in sonic 3.
  11. Starhunter55

Destroy the Godmodder

Bahamut guards the fort. Riki uses play dead! nothing can attack him this turn! The sky darkens... <2/5> Gunblade+master emerald= Master Gunblade <4/10>
  12. Starhunter55

Destroy the Godmodder

Bahamut mates with Captain Cobalts Ice dragon, producing a dragon egg! ACQUIRED: DRAGON EGG Riki uses burninate to eliminate the toxic goop! Spell complete! i summon Blue zombie [10000/10000]! I immediately sacrifice the Blue zombie to begin a demonic summoning! <1/5> Gunblade+master emerald=...
  13. Starhunter55

Gender Race

792 is one heck of a number.
  14. Starhunter55

Destroy the Godmodder

Bahamut uses Mega Flare to roast the Godmodder!<6/6> Riki uses freezinate to freeze the godmodder! I charge a spell! <1/2> Master emerald+gunblade=Master Gunblade <2/10>
Back
Top Bottom