Recent content by Stolaire

1. Stolaire

>best art style >can't hire fine artist to propperly draw steam cards and backgrounds

>best art style >can't hire fine artist to propperly draw steam cards and backgrounds
  2. Stolaire

Weapons & Equip make. other. zenith. weapons.

Then why is Moon Lord drops require balancing between each other if Endgame is just a content dump?
  3. Stolaire

You wrote this as if Endgame is fully-fledged stage of the game, which it isn't
  4. Stolaire

Easiest boss to cheese

Moon Lord
  5. Stolaire

Weapons & Equip musket rework

I bet you want to enjoy shooting bats with a weapon that fires one round in two seconds
  6. Stolaire

I my mod/concept I halved it's damage and it's still powerful enough to overperform Terra Blade of Weaver, so I added projectile spread Zenith is not a meaningful addition to the game in the first place, since:
  7. Stolaire

Let me guess, it's 13 years, and they still can't put switch in AI() method?

Let me guess, it's 13 years, and they still can't put switch in AI() method?
  8. Stolaire

You don't need another Zenith, and you don't even need Zenith in the first place, since Moon Lord drops are overpowered already
  9. Stolaire

It's as innovative as Terraria is labor of love, without any irony [IMG] as

It's as innovative as Terraria is labor of love, without any irony as
  10. Stolaire

2023 update cancelled soz

2023 update cancelled soz
  11. Stolaire

Weapons & Equip Thoughts on Frozen Turtle Armor?

Why melee? We already have Turtle and Beetle armor, it should grant bonuses for every type, or none of them
  12. Stolaire

Weapons & Equip Post Golem Yoyo

Post-Moon Lord is not a real game stage
  13. Stolaire

Weapons & Equip Post Golem Yoyo

You have Terrarian
  14. Stolaire

Weapons & Equip Boomerang sword

Boomerang swords are buried next to terrariaonline
Back
Top Bottom