Recent content by Stowenkiller

1. Stowenkiller

PC Loads of crashing while playing Terraria

It's been happening a lot and at seemingly random things I do. The most annoying one that I have been having is while playing my expert world it will crash every hour to two hours and I'll lose around five or so minutes of game play and the entirety of steam will also crash with it. Another...
  2. Stowenkiller

If you could combine two weapons at once

Tsunami Bow + Chaingun = Arrows, arrows EVERYWHERE
  3. Stowenkiller

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

How about... "From Sea To Shining Sea": Visit every biome in a world
  4. Stowenkiller

Member-Run Contest The "Steam Trash" giveaway.

The face in your icon is gorgeous. 247, Magicite, and Little Inferno
  5. Stowenkiller

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

This is pretty cool in all but... how optimized is this?!? It is going to take up a lot of memory and storage! I guess this is nice that they are trying to bring in the amazingness of 1.2, but how far can you take something like this onto the mobile devices until features don't work nearly as...
  6. Stowenkiller

Other Steam Achievements

Okay that's good then
  7. Stowenkiller

Other Steam Achievements

I was thinking that it would be kinda cool to have steam achievements. Things that would go along with killing bosses, collecting items and doing other random things.
  8. Stowenkiller

Weapons & Equip Just a small suggestion

I am quite sure that it doesn't. If it doesn't give you instant health, such as Hp potions and mushrooms and others, than there usually isn't any kind of sickness that goes along with it.
  9. Stowenkiller

Weapons & Equip Just a small suggestion

Good idea, there is also shine potions. They will give 5 minutes of light around you when used, and I don't think they are too expensive.
  10. Stowenkiller

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Baconfry's Suggestion List

These are some fantastic ideas! I would agree that quite a few of these should make it into the game.
  11. Stowenkiller

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Can't wait to start another 1.3 world! This update looks sweet!
  12. Stowenkiller

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Hey Hero, I like your videos and they have helped me a lot in my playthroughs of Terraria. Keep up the good work man!
Back
Top Bottom