Recent content by Unique

1. Unique

PC Looking for 2-3 people to do a full playtrough of terraria

So here is the story: I have holidays till next monday and nothing to do, so i decided to maybe build something cool on my terraria world, only to find out that its gone for some reason... While i was dissapointed by the dissapearing of my world i invested a lot of time into, i quickly realized...
  2. Unique

I have every moon lord drop but the S.D.M.G

I have every moon lord drop but the S.D.M.G
  3. Unique

Wtf im logged in but i cant access my alerts due to being not logged in

Wtf im logged in but i cant access my alerts due to being not logged in
  4. Unique

I just killed 10 moon lords... no prism...

I just killed 10 moon lords... no prism...
  5. Unique

Humorous Cheese Hunter

I wonder if someones job is to google Moon Lord cheese 1.3.0.6 every day... And report it Im sure they have someone like this at Rockstar to patch the money glitches
  6. Unique

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

7. Unique

Items Warp Drive (Sundial v2.0)

I was really disappointed when i found out that you could fast forward time.only once every 7 terraria days. Thats why i came up with the Warp Drive! Its supposed to be placable just like the sundial but it can fast forward at any time and you can toggle it! So if you click it once time speeds...
  8. Unique

Items Sun Lord

The game needs something to try your moon lord gear on right?
  9. Unique

Items Multiplication Mirror: Lunatic Cultist Expert Item

I think the ancient cultist generally lacks in drops so this is a really good idea. but i think there should be some weapons that he drops too... maybe spellbooks?
  10. Unique

NPCs & Enemies More cultists and a post moon lord boss

I guess i ll just have to...
  11. Unique

I personally think that there should be something that can go toe to toe with the moon lord gear. Maybe not a boss and just some event or just anything
  12. Unique

Sorry for any misspellings i wrote this on my phone and it was a little bit hard to scroll around for whatever reason
  13. Unique

The cultists should have a big room deepbinside the dungeon which is unaccessable untill you beat the golem. As soon as the golem is killed the room unseals and the 4 cultists and the tablet spawn. Also cultists spawn as enemies in the dungeon to prevent you from getting to the room. Lunatic...
  14. Unique

a "dont get hit by slimes" challenge

a "dont get hit by slimes" challenge
Back
Top Bottom