Recent content by Vinyl Luck TTX

1. Vinyl Luck TTX

thank you, everyone. there’s too many names to list. if you feel like you’re part of...

thank you, everyone. there’s too many names to list. if you feel like you’re part of everyone...well, you are! that’s what the word means, silly.
  2. Vinyl Luck TTX

remember me like that, won’t you? a lovely silly sort. a pleasant clown. i hope i could make you...

remember me like that, won’t you? a lovely silly sort. a pleasant clown. i hope i could make you laugh at least once, whoever you are. there’s not nearly enough happiness in this world, but i hope i sparked at least a little joy.
  3. Vinyl Luck TTX

i came from a bad house. my father was a drunken wrecking ball, and my mother was a duplicitous...

i came from a bad house. my father was a drunken wrecking ball, and my mother was a duplicitous snake of a woman. life was hell, but being involved in stupid forum games with other silly teenagers made me feel like i was more than my roots. and hey, you know what? i am more. i’m vinyl luck ttx...
  4. Vinyl Luck TTX

being surrounded by so many people from all walks of life, introduced to most every character...

being surrounded by so many people from all walks of life, introduced to most every character type that existed so young..it gave me a certain huge perspective of the world and the immense nature of it that’s kept my soul pure all these years. reminded me i’m part of a bigger thing, but still...
  5. Vinyl Luck TTX

what an age to start getting stupid popular on a videogame forum, huh? i still can’t believe how...

what an age to start getting stupid popular on a videogame forum, huh? i still can’t believe how big a deal i was. i sound like the rambling backstory to a family recipe on some offbrand cooking blog right now, but it really did shape me as a person. i’m so glad it worked out like that.
  6. Vinyl Luck TTX

i’m so glad i joined terrariaonline all those years ago. came under a fun pseudonym; mr stabby...

i’m so glad i joined terrariaonline all those years ago. came under a fun pseudonym; mr stabby, like the ridiculous snowman with knives from the christmas army come the december update so many years ago. really fun and modern at the time, but now suuper dated and really indicative of the fact...
  7. Vinyl Luck TTX

just got a medal for FOUR straight years on tcf...going to be a big emotional baby and write...

just got a medal for FOUR straight years on tcf...going to be a big emotional baby and write some comments about it, yes i am
  8. Vinyl Luck TTX

i've literally switched genders in the time that i've been vinyl luck ttx. i've been DISOWNED in...

i've literally switched genders in the time that i've been vinyl luck ttx. i've been DISOWNED in the time i was vinyl luck ttx. i've started film school in the time i was vinyl luck ttx. this just gets more and more obscene
  9. Vinyl Luck TTX

i've been bouncing around on these terraria forums since i was literally 12. i'm 19. jesus...

i've been bouncing around on these terraria forums since i was literally 12. i'm 19. jesus christ, the linear passage of time is horrifying.
  10. Vinyl Luck TTX

i envy everybody that ditched tcf because they don't have to look at their old profile and feel...

i envy everybody that ditched tcf because they don't have to look at their old profile and feel like they've been stabbed in the chest
  11. Vinyl Luck TTX

i remember you too, compadre. most everybody else seems to have either ditched tcf or is in the...

i remember you too, compadre. most everybody else seems to have either ditched tcf or is in the process of ditching tcf, but there are a few nifty standouts who seem to just show up every few days like you and i god it's :red:ing weird to have been on these forums since like 2012 when i was a...
  12. Vinyl Luck TTX

if anybody has the contact information for cool ancient tcf member Vizendel then definitely come...

if anybody has the contact information for cool ancient tcf member Vizendel then definitely come share that, i wanna talk to him posthaste
  13. Vinyl Luck TTX

on discord at Beatrice#2205 now, so if you like (at all) feel the urge to contact me, please do...

on discord at Beatrice#2205 now, so if you like (at all) feel the urge to contact me, please do! not rejecting anybody, i'm better than that
  14. Vinyl Luck TTX

i wonder how you've all been doing. i've had straight up a few years to reflect on myself and...

i wonder how you've all been doing. i've had straight up a few years to reflect on myself and how i was a terrible awful piece of :red: the last time i was on this website, so that's me
  15. Vinyl Luck TTX

oh holy :red: i didn't think connecting my steam account would actually work. hi, everybody

oh holy :red: i didn't think connecting my steam account would actually work. hi, everybody
Back
Top Bottom