Staff of the frost hydra does not summon hydra

Ddionnehb

Terrarian
Hello,
After several hours of farming the frost key mold and the various required items i was able to create the frost biome key. I then looted the frost biome chest and got a furious staff of the frost hydra. It was great i was excited. The problem is the whenever i use it there is no hydra summoned despite the mana being consumed. Ive tried restarting the game, my ipad, moving it around to other slots, using my controller or just the screen, nothing works it just doesnt put out a hydra. Whats wrong? Very bummed please fix. I could try reforging but i like the furious buff... Would that help?

D

Last edited:
I too am playing on iPad and having this problem. I even tried reforging it, but no dice. Hope this bug gets fixed because I farmed for so long to get the biome key.

I had got the frost hydra staf and it worked then i updated and it broke i hope this gets fixed soon i spent hours getting the mold for the key

Well bad luck to all of you guys,I'm going to test it out if this bug also happens in android(i wouldn't be sad as im doimg a melee playthough ao it would not bother my progess.)as I just randomly got the mold while building my arena...

I personally JUST got the key and got the staff I once had it on my kindle but it vanished and then I got an iPad mini and got the staff again but it won't work and I was RLLY UPSET but the good news is that I wasn't farming for it I killed a slime and got it! But THEY SHOULD FIX THIS LIKE NOW!!!! Plz

It's on my Samsung S6 active, and it also affects other pets, I was farming for an amber misquito, and.... it's unusable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom