Play Station Network Usernames

Cromartie79 is me. Been playing with my daughter and have repeatedly failed to defeat any of the three mech. bosses. :(

Playing on PS4

Watchman-TS here, generally looking for mature(ish) people to chill with after a long absence from Terraria. I'm happy to help with bosses as long as you don't expect too much.

PS4 - Watchman-TS

I'm in the UK so please feel free to add me if you're cool with the time zone and can understand a London accent

Add me psn doltf4l. Had to start from scratch. Had issues with hard drive and it deleted everything :(. I'm usually on after 8pm central time most days and Tue and wed I'm on after 5.

Hello! My PSN ID is DeathFromUp. I saw that you use an all items map. Is it possible you could let me in and get stuff? Earlier i accidently deleted my character that i spent 30+ hours on :(

Post your usernames on PSN here. First off, mine is Ravash7. You can give me your names and we can get to playing :)
Hey ravishing it's me code accept my friend request
[doublepost=1476064487,1476064449][/doublepost]I meant ravash7
[doublepost=1476064646][/doublepost]Hey guys my name in PSN is
XCODE_ONE_GAMER
[doublepost=1476064665][/doublepost]There's and x at the end to

Ps4 name is MyNameIs_Rainman. Looking for people to play with, primarily help with bosses (hardmode) and just trying to find better loot. Mech bosses are destroying me and I can't seem to find good weapons.

PS4, My username is ShogunTahiri. I'm just looking for people to play with, no preference as most of my friends don't play terraria. I have already gotten most of the items however Im happy to make a new character

Back
Top Bottom