What is your easiest expert mode boss encounter?

For me, the slime is too plain obivious, but The Golem is a joke, developers is this a miniboss or a bossfight? I was EXPECTING ALLOT MORE OUT OF THE GOLEM BEING BADASS in expert mode, but... I am highly disappointed, shame on the person who programmed this for expert mode for making it a f****ing joke.. Is this really a boss? I am highly let down after a three weeks of trying to kill plantera, and this is what you give me, what's is wrong with this boss? >_>

Well then, if the Golem disappointed, then hop on down to the Dungeon and try attacking those cultists at the front door.
:special:

Easiest Boss in expert? Eye Of Cuthulu all you need to do is make a skybridge and have a musket ready with decent amount of ammo and 10 Health potions

In expert I would rate the boss difficulty from my experience all scaled to the time fought and amount of preparations I needed to achieve (a relatively) easy victory
Easiest to hardest: Golem(absolute joke of a boss requires zero preperation for the fight),
Destroyer(piercing weapons enough said ranked low due to the ability to summon the destroyer to make other fights easier,
King Slime(A decent challenge If encountered early prehardmode(pre EOC) usually by the slime rain),
Skeletron Prime(Hahaha build a few platforms and shoot it with your recently crafted Megashark results in a quick and easy fight),
Queen Bee(Only real threat are the bees and stingers but once you know her patterns she isn't too bad never died to her),

Brain of Cthulhu(While his illusions during the are interesting and all it is really easy to see through them making the fight no harder than normal mode) ,
Eater of Worlds(The vile spit adds complications that modify how you need to adjust your arena. Also the lack of a good spear kinda hurts the player against it),
Lunatic Cultist(the sheer options at the players disposal really reduces the difficulty substantially. The fight is still well done outside of the highly unsatisfying lack of drops
Eye of Cthulhu(matrix eye dodge really serves as a wake up call and the player is fairly limited in their options making it harder),
Wall of Flesh(The requirement of having to kill it very fast near the end) ,
Plantera(Took some real effort to down it and it has the tendency to take me with it...) ,
Duke Fishron(took a few deaths to get the pattern down for the 3rd form but it becomes an intense but relatively straight forward fight after that),
Twins(I swear Spasmasitism is my mortal nemesis)
Skeletron (with the limited options prehardmode this has got to be one of the toughest fights ever) Holds the record of over 50% of my deaths in expert mode
Moon Lord is Unranked (because I never bothered to finish the celestial event on my expert challenge, (3 pillars defeated(Vortex Solar and Stardust because of their gear), one left shield less) partly because I am worried about the fight, and partly because it allows easy access to the dungeon without accidentally triggering those annoying cultists like before -_-) *I am discounting any fights using moon lord drops fought with my "main" character in order to get its expert drops*

I would say the Destroyer. A Daedalus Stormbow might kill it in 20 seconds, but anything works against it. Just kill the probes and leave the ridiculous amount of hearts on the ground, and it just dies. That, and if you can reach the point where it spawns before it starts moving, any piercing weapon can do ridiculous damage.

Moon lord... just kidding, that guy is a pain to kill. I would say the Golem, he really relies on his surrounding environment supporting him, but players can easily remove the traps and build walls to minimize his movement, which isn't even necessary since he doesn't deal that much damage

Moon lord... just kidding, that guy is a pain to kill. I would say the Golem, he really relies on his surrounding environment supporting him, but players can easily remove the traps and build walls to minimize his movement, which isn't even necessary since he doesn't deal that much damage
I know right? He is an obsolute :red: want to kill, but only doing it for the platinum coins.

Well, I'd say Golem, but that guy has always been a pushover, so that's saying nothing.

There were few bosses that I found to be an actual challenge, but the boss, where I was surprised the most by how easy it actually was, was Skeletron.

For me, the slime is too plain obivious, but The Golem is a joke, developers is this a miniboss or a bossfight? I was EXPECTING ALLOT MORE OUT OF THE GOLEM BEING BADASS in expert mode, but... I am highly disappointed, shame on the person who programmed this for expert mode for making it a f****ing joke.. Is this really a boss? I am highly let down after a three weeks of trying to kill plantera, and this is what you give me, what's is wrong with this boss? >_>
Why so angry?

Golem is fine boss. He just does not have unique pattern in expert, just like mech-bosses.

Anyone in this game is easy if you know how to fight them.

The Duke, who used to kill me all the time, and even ended Remilia VII's life, is painfully easy now that I know his attack pattern. I've gone so far as to kill him first in hardmode, simply to get access to the stronger weapons.

Eye of Cthulhu - Skybridge and hermes boots. Run to heal while shooting with bow/musket.
Eater of Worlds - Grenades, hunter potion, and a hook (optional). He'll come out of the ground after you, you just pop nades at him to stop him as his segments die one at a time.
Queen bee - Shield of Cthulhu and bezoar with warding accessories. her only source of damage becomes her dash. If you dash into her, you're immune to that.
Wall of Flesh - skybridge and hermes boots. Run away while shooting with hellfire arrows/grenades.
Destroyer - Stormbow
Skeletron Prime - The same arena you used for eye of cthulhu. Run away, heal, shoot.
Twins - Gravitation potion and shield of cthulhu. They can't hit what they can't catch. Run away, heal, shoot.
Plantera - Teleporters. A large arena. A circular arena (keep running away clockwise, never get hit), Nurse in an underground house. Pick the one you like.
Golem - Box him in
Fishron - 5 short dash, 3 long dash, glowing eyes. know when these are coming, use your wings and shield to dodge it.
Cultist - UFO and possessed hatchet.
Moon Lord - Railroad, Rod of Discord, and a teleporter make it possible to win this fight without even getting hit.

Now, the easiest? Destroyer was probably the biggest disappointment. He still hurts a lot, but the fact that he's the only boss you can kill seconds after spawning without requiring outside gear (Stormbow+Holy arrows) made me sad.

Back
Top Bottom