Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

I wouldn't be particularly surprised, but we must remember the game is only 8 days away, and he seems to be actually keeping with his plan to release it in October so far.

Also, I'm just gonna leave this here.

I actually forgot there was a Fnaf movie coming up, part of kinda me wishes it would almost have the same art style as Monster House (ya know since Gil Kenan is working on it) and the other part of me hopes it doesn't blow.

Not any news regarding the new game but Fnaf was in Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fivenights...f_was_featured_in_the_guinness_world_records/

(Also Fnaf was released in 2014? Damn, it hasn't felt that long)
Congrats, Scott. Your name will now go down in history.
UNTIL I BREAK YOUR RECORD

gNCwRGy.gif

New info. This was posted on the games page on steam yesterday by Scott:
"Hey guys, I wanted to post an announcement that this game might be postponed, and I'm not really sure when it would be released.

There are certain plot elements that are very dark, to the point where I sometimes feel sick. There would be no easy fix to this. I either release it Friday as it is, or I delay it by several months to completely rework the plot into something kid-friendly.

I'm unsure what I'm going to do. As always, thanks for your support."
(end quote)
Now I'm not sure if this is actually a problem he's having and the comments seen to be one big rage debate on weather or not this is a troll post, but it seemed like something worth mentioning. Here's a link to the original post: http://steamcommunity.com/games/506610/announcements/detail/880842622204541740

I'm pretty sure he's trolling the community, since you know the story is basically about dead children haunting animatronics.

Ah yeah, just remembered those pictures.

Speaking of FNaF 3, I honestly thought it was the best one. The only thing that held it back was the over-usage of the jumpscares.

Also is it just me or did FNaF 3 have like, the smoothest jumpscares out of all of them? They seemed very smooth in terms of animation.

I'm pretty sure he's trolling the community, since you know the story is basically about dead children haunting animatronics.

He literally showed Purple Guy being mutilated by the Springtrap suit both in-game and in the trailer for FNAF 3.
I agree, just seemed like it was worth sharing
Ah yeah, just remembered those pictures.

Speaking of FNaF 3, I honestly thought it was the best one. The only thing that held it back was the over-usage of the jumpscares.

Also is it just me or did FNaF 3 have like, the smoothest jumpscares out of all of them? They seemed very smooth in terms of animation.
I agree, although FNaF 3 IS a bit blotchy. I was on night 5 once and I was doing AWESOME. I had never had a run as successful as that before, nor have I since. It was 5am and I had somehow managed to keep springy in a cycle between cams 1 and 2 the entire night. Than the game broke. I was looking RIGHT AT HIM in cam 1 and suddenly my monitor was forced down and he was there and I died....

Really stinks Scott didn't take full advantage of the Springtrap model, he could have made a horrifying jumpscare if he wanted to. But no, instead he just gives you a death look.

Yeah that is exactly what I was hoping for, he's overall pretty terrifying. (Kinda funny how he managed to make it look goofy though)
9Kehkkt.gif
rrlTjSD.gif

Back
Top Bottom