NPCs & Enemies Goblin Catapult (with pictures)

monolithh

The Destroyer
simple goblin invasion siege weapon, like a miniboss
Launches a beehive when manned by a goblin, if the goblin is killed, the next goblin to walk into the catapult will take its place and continue firing
Catapult (bee).png

some other ammunitions could be:
Bomb
Catapult (bomb).png

Boulder
Catapult (boulder).png

Goblin
Catapult (peon).png

heres the empty catapult if yall wanna make ur own ideas
Catapult (blank).png

It could fire different projectiles depending on the biome you’re in such as if your in the desert it could fire antlion eggs, if you were at the beech it could fire explosive beech balls or something if goblin invasion even happens that far

would this be Prehardmode? if so, I think this would actually make the early goblin invasion enjoyable for me.
wait...
what if we can craft one of these as base defense?
think about it, using a catapult to launch explosive bunnies or boulders into invading pirates/goblins.

would this be Prehardmode? if so, I think this would actually make the early goblin invasion enjoyable for me.
wait...
what if we can craft one of these as base defense?
think about it, using a catapult to launch explosive bunnies or boulders into invading pirates/goblins.
maybe the catapult drops a unique item, like "catapult schematics" or something that's needed to build the catapult, it would give more rewards for fighting the invasion more than once
or just lock the recipe behind the invasion, but that's not very terraria-like

Also do you think it would fire automatically at enemies like a sentry? or would it require wiring and pressure plates?

Back