Weapons & Equip The blood thorn NEEDS lifesteal.

Trypophobia

Terrarian
The blood thorn is a super rare item that you get from a rare fish, on a rare event, with a small drop chance that's worse than the life drain and has limited piercing. (not to mention it is LITERALLY useless against 2 0f the three mechs and every single flying enemy in the game, with high mana drain to boot) I say it should have some form of lifesteal, and maybe even inflict some bleed debuff. And with it being hopeless against flying enemies, I say it should have a higher base damage to compensate.

A SUPER cool weapon made entirely irrelevant by almost every other pre-mech weapon in the game.

Attachments

• Blood_Thorn.png
    Blood_Thorn.png
    229 bytes · Views: 20
Blood Thorn isn't a weapon for fighting bosses. It's a weapon for exploring and crowd control, and it functions extremely well in tight areas. It can also hit through walls, being one of the only weapons at this point in the game that can do that. I'm not saying it doesn't need a buff, but I don't think lifesteal is the way to go. It wouldn't help the weapon in the scenarios you're describing, but it would make it even stronger in the places it's already good in.

Blood Thorn isn't a weapon for fighting bosses. It's a weapon for exploring and crowd control, and it functions extremely well in tight areas. It can also hit through walls, being one of the only weapons at this point in the game that can do that. I'm not saying it doesn't need a buff, but I don't think lifesteal is the way to go. It wouldn't help the weapon in the scenarios you're describing, but it would make it even stronger in the places it's already good in.
you should come up with a cool idea than, i just want this glorified briars of sin weapon to be cool enough for me to use :(

This weapon is nowhere near close to being as bad or rare as you describe, and if you think its weak and unusable against bosses, why dont you make it stronger or more usable against bosses? Why exactly does this weapon NEED lifesteal? Can it only be good if its a direct upgrade to Life Drain?

This weapon is nowhere near close to being as bad or rare as you describe, and if you think its weak and unusable against bosses, why dont you make it stronger or more usable against bosses? Why exactly does this weapon NEED lifesteal? Can it only be good if its a direct upgrade to Life Drain?
You make a good improvement to it. All I did was supply ideas on how to make the weapon even worth looking at.

Back
Top Bottom