NPCs & Enemies Angler shop

monolithh

The Destroyer
The angler would have a shop
when you obtain an item or furniture piece from the angler it is also added to its shop so its easy to buy duplicates
you can buy apprentice bait post skeletron
journeyman bait post WoF
and master bait post moonlord

I support this... for certain rewards. Things like the Seaweed Planter and Mermaid set, which are just vanity. However, for things like the Tackle Bag and Fish Finder ingredients, unlocking one of them in the shop would unlock all of them, thanks to Shimmer. Those should probably be kept out. And there's no reason at all for Master Bait to be post-Moon Lord. You can get tons of the stuff in mid pre-Hardmode, pretty easily.

I support this... for certain rewards. Things like the Seaweed Planter and Mermaid set, which are just vanity. However, for things like the Tackle Bag and Fish Finder ingredients, unlocking one of them in the shop would unlock all of them, thanks to Shimmer. Those should probably be kept out. And there's no reason at all for Master Bait to be post-Moon Lord. You can get tons of the stuff in mid pre-Hardmode, pretty easily.
then do that. But the ability to just BUY as many as you want without needing to actually farm them should definitely be post ML

forgot about shimmer lmao

yes and no, i just think the angler should give more items and the useful ones more often, if youre really pushing this idea you should be able to buy items after you get them normally

yes and no, i just think the angler should give more items and the useful ones more often, if youre really pushing this idea you should be able to buy items after you get them normally
yeye the items only unlock in the shop once youve obtained them once from the quests

who do i have to fight to get ez-access seaweed planter?

i fish post moonlord since i dont stop playing once ive beaten the game

Back
Top Bottom