NPCs & Enemies Talking to the steampunker in a graveyard should make her sell the solution for the other evil biome.

Ducc_

Terrarian
I don't know why this isn't in the game already because it only makes sense. Making large parts of the world corrupt/crimson only by spreading takes a ridiculously long time, especially post-plantera. The Dryad sells primary evil seeds during a blood moon and secondary evil seeds when spoken to in a graveyard so why shouldn't this be applied to the steampunker and her solutions as well? It's a small change but it would ridiculously improve the experience of getting the other evil in a one-world playthrough.

Hmm... I think this is a good idea, but seeing as how getting the primary evil solutions already requires a Blood Moon, I think I'd like that to remain. Blood Moon + Graveyard = opposite evil solutions. I know the Dryad doesn't have this restrictions, but solutions are much more powerful and easier to use, so I think it's just a little bit more balanced.

Hmm... I think this is a good idea, but seeing as how getting the primary evil solutions already requires a Blood Moon, I think I'd like that to remain. Blood Moon + Graveyard = opposite evil solutions. I know the Dryad doesn't have this restrictions, but solutions are much more powerful and easier to use, so I think it's just a little bit more balanced.
I'd be okay with this too. Just so long as they're both obtainable in any world.

If this was implemented, I also quite like the idea of it converting crimson hearts into shadow orbs or vice versa, and converting crimson altars into demon altars or vice versa. I know you can still obtain heart/orb items through fishing, would just be nice so no tile is impossible to obtain in any given world.

Back
Top Bottom