What's one possible crossover you would like to see terraria do, barring all realism!

Crossovers! First Dungeon Defenders 2, Don't Starve, and now Dead Cells! What's One crossover you would like to see, regardless of how realistic it would be!

I'll start off with one that is totally never going to happen, Kerbal Space Program. I see no way to impliment this realistically, the two games are radically different in scope & gameplay, I just think that would be cool, since it's some of my two favorite games.

What about all of you?
terraria X tf2

Crossovers! First Dungeon Defenders 2, Don't Starve, and now Dead Cells! What's One crossover you would like to see, regardless of how realistic it would be!

I'll start off with one that is totally never going to happen, Kerbal Space Program. I see no way to impliment this realistically, the two games are radically different in scope & gameplay, I just think that would be cool, since it's some of my two favorite games.

What about all of you?
Oh you, you did it now, you don't sparked something that my brain just just hasn't thought about in a long time.

Legacy of Kane series, soul Reaver, dos holy crap Mon! I guess that was part German part Jamaican. LOL it's something that I've always said. Really weird anyway moving on yeah legacy of Kane series

Tf2 seems to be pretty popular, and considering how well known both of them are it would be fun. (Adding the conniver's kunai would really get my attention...)
I wanna see Princess Peach: Showtime Crossover! Also Super Mario crossover
Guess what bucko!
It's been done
1713131167771.png

What about all of you?
Undertale. I don't care what people say, it is amazing. (No, I don't just want sans)

poptropica or animal jam? they both became total sellouts but while they were good, i feel like they would've been really cool to crossover. a phantom pet could be dope, and the lightning staff equipable from poptropica would've been a cool magic weapon!

Back
Top Bottom