NPCs & Enemies Ice golem and sand shark pets

ArciTheDergy

Terrarian
Ice golem pet obtained from killing ice golem will leave a trail of ice behind when moving and might occasionally shoot harmless Lazer when in dark environments like night time or caves

Sand shark bet obtained from fishing during sandstorm can swim through sand and will hop into small roofless car as if it ware a hot summer day when exiting sandy environment (might also be biome sensitive or craftable into other variants of itself)

I like the ice golem idea. Sand shark not so much. However, the ice golem should be combative otherwise there's no point if it serves no purpose. I would say it would be restricted to the snow biome.

That is unless you want to take a note from elder scrolls and use that ice that doesn't melt. But then again that should be a quest on his own and it should have its own mini boss.

However, the ice golem should be combative otherwise there's no point if it serves no purpose. I would say it would be restricted to the snow biome.

That is unless you want to take a note from elder scrolls and use that ice that doesn't melt. But then again that should be a quest on his own and it should have its own mini boss.
It's a pet. No pets are "combative." And the only ice that "melts" in Terraria is from the Ice Rod.

I love both of these, especially the shark one. The car thing is funny as crap

I like the ice golem idea. Sand shark not so much. However, the ice golem should be combative otherwise there's no point if it serves no purpose. I would say it would be restricted to the snow biome.

What is it you have against pets? They don't have to serve a purpose! They're pets! And besides, the frost golem one did have a purpose, which is to shoot out lasers to provide light.

It's a pet. No pets are "combative." And the only ice that "melts" in Terraria is from the Ice Rod.
Then how come, minions, centuries who are shaped like animals, who are technically your pets, along with mounts have offensive and defensive capabilities. It's the same stinking thing. Logic dictates. You can't fight against logic. Ice should melt. Logic dictates and it is good for it to do so.

Then how come, minions, centuries who are shaped like animals, who are technically your pets, along with mounts have offensive and defensive capabilities. It's the same stinking thing. Logic dictates. You can't fight against logic. Ice should melt. Logic dictates and it is good for it to do so.
Minions are not pets. They just aren't. Neither are mounts. They are only pets if they go in the pets accessory slot.

You can go against logic in a video game. The addition of melting ice would be the most pointless thing of all time. It would serve no function or purpose. I thought you were against things that have no functional purpose!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom