Ask a Nerd Anything and I'm not afraid to state my opinion

Okay here's one for you. Can you stick with facts? Like live in a factual existence without opinions?

Just a question to provoke your mind for a better understanding.

I know some people can't stick with facts and can't separate facts from opinion. Even I have a hard time sometimes. Rarely but it happens

However for a more academic question here is a conundrum, paradox maybe. If I 10 oz bottle could hold as many bubbles as molecules of water, how many bubbles would it have?

Okay here's one for you. Can you stick with facts? Like live in a factual existence without opinions?

I know some people can't stick with facts and can't separate facts from opinion. Even I have a hard time sometimes. Rarely but it happens
Oh no not this again
I don't see what is so wrong with having opinions, this is literally a forums website. You are supposed to discuss opinions here, that's the point

Oh no not this again
I don't see what is so wrong with having opinions, this is literally a forums website. You are supposed to discuss opinions here, that's the point
Opinions at best are always flawed. That is simple fact. Therefore they are misleading, misrepresentative, etc etc.

A person can have an opinion about something and it sounds very factual, yet it's influence can literally kill someone and destroy a nation.

Wars have started because of, opinions, entire cultures and people have been destroyed because of opinions.

At the end of the day I can guarantee you that they wished that they would have learned the facts before it was too late to turn back.

Opinions at best are always flawed. That is simple fact. Therefore they are misleading, misrepresentative, etc etc.

A person can have an opinion about something and it sounds very factual, yet it's influence can literally kill someone and destroy a nation.

Wars have started because of, opinions, entire cultures and people have been destroyed because of opinions.

At the end of the day I can guarantee you that they wished that they would have learned the facts before it was too late to turn back.
All I can say is that a forums website is not a place to be if you despise opinions that badly.

By the way, your hatred of opinions is an opinion. And saying that having an opinion about a block game on a forum is the same as an opinion that starts wars is insane. Also, something being flawed is NOT a fact, it's your OPINION that it is flawed.

What does an opinion mislead you into? How is it misleading? Does it lead you into agreeing with in opinion that is bad? Hm, that sounds like an opinion.

Last edited:

Are you discouraging us from having opinions on a forum where its central thing that makes them active are opinions?

@Op - @TforToe 💨 Have you ever been in Belgium?

Last edited:
you have 3 days left to live
what do you do with that time
Evangelize the world lol

And I guess go to Hersheypark for a day

Have you ever seen obfuscated code?
I just googled it, so yes, I have.

Do you have a particular disdain for astrology?
Not at all. I find space very interesting, and if I could (Unfortunately I'm going into nursing, which I need to choose really specific electives for), I would do an astrology course.

However for a more academic question here is a conundrum, paradox maybe. If I 10 oz bottle could hold as many bubbles as molecules of water, how many bubbles would it have?
1st, I am in a very literate family, who are all very talented in reading, writing, and with words. This makes it easy for us to see opinions vs facts, but as a person, I would say I am more opinionated than factual, so probably not. Living with only facts means that you'll never get to know a person truly. For example, McDonalds has higher prices (for the most part) than Taco ball, so by using that fact, you would automatically go to Taco Bell. But what if you don't like Taco Bell? What you like and dislike are both opinions, and without knowing that, the world would become even worse in my opinion (no pun intended). I do think that people could be less opinionated and use factual information more often, but without opinions, you would never enjoy anything, unless the facts lined up with it.

Anyway,

2nd, As I said before, my family is very literate, which means that we are all very lacking in the math portion of life. I don't even know how to begin in answering this lol.

Are you discouraging us from having opinions on a forum where its central thing that makes them active are opinions?

@Op - @TforToe 💨 Have you ever been in Belgium?
No, I've only been out of America once, on a missions team to Oaxaca Mexico. I'd love to go to Europe though and maybe if I do, I can check out Belgium ;)

Evangelize the world lol

And I guess go to Hersheypark for a day
I just googled it, so yes, I have.
Not at all. I find space very interesting, and if I could (Unfortunately I'm going into nursing, which I need to choose really specific electives for), I would do an astrology course.
1st, I am in a very literate family, who are all very talented in reading, writing, and with words. This makes it easy for us to see opinions vs facts, but as a person, I would say I am more opinionated than factual, so probably not. Living with only facts means that you'll never get to know a person truly. For example, McDonalds has higher prices (for the most part) than Taco ball, so by using that fact, you would automatically go to Taco Bell. But what if you don't like Taco Bell? What you like and dislike are both opinions, and without knowing that, the world would become even worse in my opinion (no pun intended). I do think that people could be less opinionated and use factual information more often, but without opinions, you would never enjoy anything, unless the facts lined up with it.

Anyway,

2nd, As I said before, my family is very literate, which means that we are all very lacking in the math portion of life. I don't even know how to begin in answering this lol.
No, I've only been out of America once, on a missions team to Oaxaca Mexico. I'd love to go to Europe though and maybe if I do, I can check out Belgium ;)
Hi there @TforToe 💨 Just a tip when you are posting, you can reply to multiple quotes in one post. Hit Reply, type out a message, then hit Reply on the next one (without posting the first one), type out your message, etc. That will keep all replies in one post...

I’ve combined your five posts into one.

Back
Top Bottom