IC (IC) The Erratic ethans

Ethan50 dodges the uppercut in one swift motion, bringing his arm down hard onto Ethan3000. Pointing the gun to Ethan3000's head, he almost pulls the trigger until he is hit in the head with the sword/boomerang. Turning, he glances at Ethan2. "Hehehe...You think I care about how to get out of here?! What better a spot than this to cause bloodshed and disarray?! You all will try and fail to find out what is going on, but I will always be there, convincing you to fight, and jeering when you don't. Good day." He turns in a swift, fluid motion, strutting quietly away into the darkness.

Meanwhile, Ethan50 spends his time setting up an nightclub-type mob setup, although it is a little empty.
He then starts handing out secret letters to Ethans who are evil/crazy. The letters read,
"Sunfreeze - Like killing people? Want a cool gang of evil friends to accompany you in your horrible antics? Sign your name below to join and come to the new building on 666 evil street, tomorrow."
He sticks one in EthanX's pocket without anyone noticing.

*ethan1 walks up to ethan50*
Why didn't I get one of these!?!
*shows the letter he handed to ethanX*
What? I stole it!

"I have not seen your dramatic potential. For you to join, I must see your willingness to kill. Kill Ethan34 within 24 hours and report back to me."
*Points at a tall Ethan nearby wearing SWAT gear and holding a riot shield*
He walks away without another word.

"OH MY GOD! YOU-YOU JUST KILLED HIM! NO WARNING, NO LOGICAL REASON, YOU JUST SHOT HIM DOWN! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
"I
-I-I NEED IN ON THIS :red:, LET ME AT 'EM!"

Since I built em', ethan3000.
Calm down. you x faced nincompoop.
How bout a deal?
You get to stay there, and I get THE HELL OUT OF HERE!
*ethan1 throws ethan2 towards ethanX as he runs away*

Ethan50 grabs his gun and smiles creepily as he gently wipes the Gun handle with a handkerchief. "I like your spunk. Come with me." He walks to the mob building, stopping shortly at Ethan34's body, ripping the shield from his lifeless cardboard hands.
As the two of them enter the building, they enter a large domed room with tons of booths with other Ethans who have already joined. A "Groovy" Ethan (Ethan87) DJs from a stand with loud music booming out of the speakers. On a large wall holds many weapons, including shotguns, machine guns, swords, knives, shields, flamethrowers, etc. He hangs up the shield on the wall an sits down at a large booth.

Back
Top Bottom