The Last Post Wins!

Something terrible is coming...
yea, its this
let this be a warning to all who dare anger the pixel artist.gif

Do you think I'll get the melan(s) I want before or during Type Race (which begins on Sunday)? I'd personally love that because then I could at least start off a Kinaster hunt to spend the rest of TR with

I really hope so
at least one of the melans needs to be male to represent one part of Avalon (a character I'm working on), the other two can be either gender but if I end up with 3 females then don't be surprised if you suddenly get a melan bean thrown at you at mach 10

*ahem*
Esther if you ever have stuff you don't need/want, feel free to give it to me
noted

seriously though if I hatch melan poochyena that I don't need, I'll send them to people on my VIP list (including someone I massclick frequently, in which case I'd add a message saying I'm gifting the excess melans to random people I have on my VIP list)

HEY EVERY !! IT'S ME!!! EV3RY BUDDY 'S FAVORITE [[Number 1 Rated Salesman1997]] SPAMT SPAMTON G. SPAMTON!! WOAH!! IF IT ISN"T A... LIGHT nER! HEY-HE Y HEY!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE [[All Alone On A Late Night?]] ALL YOUR FRIENDS, [[Abandoned you for the slime]] YOU ARE? SALES, GONE DOWN THE [[Drain]] [[Drain]]?? LIVING IN A GODDAMN GARBAGE CAN??? WELL HAVE I GOT A [[Specil Deal]] FOR LONELY [[Hearts]] LIKE YOU!! IF YOU'VE [[Lost Control Of Your Life]] THEN YOU JUST GOTTA GRAB IT BY THE [[Silly Strings]] WHY BE THE [Little Sponge]] WHO HATES ITS [[$4.99]] LIFE WHEN YOU CAN BE A [[BIG SHOT!!!]] [[BIG SHOT!!!!]] [[BIG SHOT!!!!!]] THAT'S RIGHT!! NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO BE A [[BIG SHOT]]!! AND I HAVE JUST. THE THING. YOU NEED. THAT'S [[Hyperlink Blocked]] YOU WANT IT. YOU WANT [[Hyperlink Blocked]] DON'T YOU. WELL HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOW ME. YOUR [[HeartShapedObject]]. YOU'RE LIGHT neR< AREN'T YOU? YOUVE GOT THE [[LIGHT.]] WHY DON'T YOU [[Show it off?]]
Counter out of context post

Back
Top Bottom