Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

Solus tries to see how likely it would be to take an Aura Sphere without breaking. If it looks like it'd take one, he'd then try to see how likely it would be to take a very powerful Aura Sphere without breaking.

Solus tries to see how likely it would be to take an Aura Sphere without breaking. If it looks like it'd take one, he'd then try to see how likely it would be to take a very powerful Aura Sphere without breaking.
With the normal Aura Sphere, it doesnt seem impossible but it wouldnt exactly be easy.

Hello! May I join?
Character I'm going to be: Bow-Eye
It is not from a franchise, they're an oc.
Personality: Kills people he views as sinful. He considers himself to be the consequence. He'll sometimes kill people out of spite in hilarious ways when bored, but he'll revive them. Other than that, he's stern, serious, and disciplined. He can be friendly and chill, though. Especially if he's fed Mac n Cheese. He loves Mac n Cheese.
Physical features:
8'6".
Has a giant eye for a head.
Wears bowties and a tuxedo, and he sometimes wears fingerless gloves.
Has a VERY prominent hourglass figure.
Very strong, but is weak to acid.
Here's an image as representation:
Bow-Eye PFP-1.png.png

He uses a knife and a special scythe he calls the "Bow-sickle" as his two main weapons.
May I join?

Hello! May I join?
Character I'm going to be: Bow-Eye
It is not from a franchise, they're an oc.
Personality: Kills people he views as sinful. He considers himself to be the consequence. He'll sometimes kill people out of spite in hilarious ways when bored, but he'll revive them. Other than that, he's stern, serious, and disciplined. He can be friendly and chill, though. Especially if he's fed Mac n Cheese. He loves Mac n Cheese.
Physical features:
8'6".
Has a giant eye for a head.
Wears bowties and a tuxedo, and he sometimes wears fingerless gloves.
Has a VERY prominent hourglass figure.
Very strong, but is weak to acid.
Here's an image as representation:
View attachment 468762
He uses a knife and a special scythe he calls the "Bow-sickle" as his two main weapons.
May I join?
(Seems balanced to me, love the fingerless gloves detail I'm a fan of those, just keep permission to kill in mind)
(Metric please?)

(sure is, bow-eye is a handful.)
(Could I have a bit of a summary of what's going on before I start?)
(You're probably best off waiting for Ketsui to get back, they're running the currently active main event)
(I have a few characters not in the main group but most are inactive for now, so only Navy matters in that category and they're somewhere, but they also probably would not appreciate being approached by someone that's 2 and a half meters tall when most of their energy needs to go into not mentally getting their :red: kicked by the very much evil part of them-)

(You're probably best off waiting for Ketsui to get back, they're running the currently active main event)
(I have a few characters not in the main group but most are inactive for now, so only Navy matters in that category and they're somewhere, but they also probably would not appreciate being approached by someone that's 2 and a half meters tall when most of their energy needs to go into not mentally getting their :red: kicked by the very much evil part of them-)
(Bow-Eye prefers to stay mysterious for the most part, so he wouldn't affiliate much with main events)
(Thanks for informing me though, could I begin now anyways?)

(Bow-Eye prefers to stay mysterious for the most part, so he wouldn't affiliate much with main events)
(Thanks for informing me though, could I begin now anyways?)
(It's most likely best to wait for now, without Ketsui activity tends to be a bit on the slow side)

(Only if you want to piss off the fire and dark mage struggling to hold onto enough self-restraint to not make active attempts to hurt people, considering the main group is in the middle of a battle right now)
(So probably not a great idea)

(Bow-eye usually comes in at chaotic times! That means now is the PERFECT TIME! :D)
Bow-eye teleports in whilst no-one is looking, and tightens his bowtie.
I can instantly tell that some people here will NOT enjoy my presence.

(Bow-eye usually comes in at chaotic times! That means now is the PERFECT TIME! :D)
Bow-eye teleports in whilst no-one is looking, and tightens his bowtie.
I can instantly tell that some people here will NOT enjoy my presence.
(So he's starting off with Navy)
(I give no guarantee that I won't immediately blast you with a fireball.)
Bow-eye might notice someone just resting on a nearby log.

(As a note, in this RP Navy looks the same as OC_Esther)
(Also I can't be super active because I'm kinda juggling things a lot right now)

Back
Top Bottom