Terraria Community Forums

Pixel
Pixel
What about drawing the Merchant? And as for motivation, if you're really not in the mood for art, it's better to rest and put your mind to other things instead of staying blocked.
Leinfors
Leinfors
Oh I'm in the mood for art. But I'm a slow artist, and all of my NPC drawings have taken no less than 6 hours, and upwards of 12 in the case of the Witch Doctor. I WANT to draw, but I don't know if I want to invest the rest of tonight and half of tomorrow morning doing it right now.
VaeVictis
VaeVictis
most people draw npc and characters, it would be cool to see some buildings drawing as an art concept draw, if I had the skills I would do it myself
Leinfors
Leinfors
Well, right now my immediate goal is to finish my "Hall of Characters", which is in my art thread. Its both a target goal and a way for me to really practice and learn a lot more by forcing myself to do 24 drawings in a similar style (and see how much I can improve along the way). Once I'm done, I'll possibly branch out to other styles and concepts. :)
Azu
Azu
watch 1.3 add in an extra 8 npcs.
Leinfors
Leinfors
I'm totally okay with that. :D I love NPCs.
Azu
Azu
Same. All of them are such fun to talk too.
Leinfors
Leinfors
Well, Painter is a WIP right now. So that's going well. :)
CraftedNightmare Here!
CraftedNightmare Here!
Angler maybe? He's overlooked many times
Leinfors
Leinfors
Angler is hugely overlooked, but I'm not too keen on drawing him. His design is rather bland. I don't think I've EVER seen a drawing of him.

But he is on my list, and I plan to do him eventually. Once the Painter is done, I'll be at 7/24.
Leinfors
Leinfors
A lengthy google search did result in one group image of NPCs that included an Angler. It was a first for me!
Desucrate
Desucrate
Mechanic
Back
Top Bottom