Terraria Community Forums

Zinnia
Zinnia
I may have said this before somewhere but my team actually does worse vs. steel than vs fire or rock
Everybody
Everybody
Worse vs. Steel? Funny enough, I was brewing my Steel Team up...
Zinnia
Zinnia
Worse vs. Steel doesn't mean steel is a surefire win. There are fire attacks somewhere on my lepidopteran team...
Everybody
Everybody
I know that, but even with Fire, I shall destroy yer pokemon.
Zinnia
Zinnia
-does a switcharoo and pulls out the water/grass hybrid team in the battle box- *_*
Everybody
Everybody
I meant with my Steel Team. (Which are still in the making)
Zinnia
Zinnia
Yeh, I know, but the water/grass team does alot better vs. steel than the butterflies. Though I just took my grass team and my water team and mashed them together they seem to like working together.
Everybody
Everybody
Steel? Actually, they will do a lot better.
Everybody
Everybody
Also, I don't have teams for every type. Only types I think are worthy enough.
Zinnia
Zinnia
I had a stall monograss team. Stall. Monograss. all I have to say is that's the worst idea I ever entertained with the amount of weaknesses grass has. Also I've found so far that Poison and Electric make some of the best monotype teams in my opinion.
Everybody
Everybody
I was going to make a Poison Monoteam. Wait, do monoteams only have 1 type for each pokemon?
Zinnia
Zinnia
monoteams just means everything on the team has a single type in common with eachother. so mono steel could have a rock/steel and a flying/steel, it would all still be mono because they still steel type
Zinnia
Zinnia
oh and I reccomend staying away from psychic or ghost monoype. Pretty much anything with knockoff will sweep most of your team if you aren't focus sashed or really fast. I tried it before, it's not pretty.
Everybody
Everybody
Eh, A Ghost Monotype? Sounds like a Plan!
Zinnia
Zinnia
flying monotype teams don't even feel monotype at all since there's a huge variety of Flying/everytype
Everybody
Everybody
Normal Monotype stomps all.
Zinnia
Zinnia
Goodlord yes I love my Normal monotype team on showdown. Ditto destroys everything.
Zinnia
Zinnia
and gets me a second mega in alot of battles... A choice scarfed mega -shudder-
Everybody
Everybody
MAGIKARP TEAM STOMPS ALL!
Zinnia
Zinnia
magikarp team is absurd
Back
Top Bottom