Terraria Community Forums

652Graystripe
652Graystripe
Nebula can provide /almost/ as good of a regen factor, but it's harder to use.
It's a me!
It's a me!
Yeah, and now that yo can't use the Spectre or Vampire Knives healing because of the new debuff, I use nebula. But you can discard healing completely with my strategy.
652Graystripe
652Graystripe
I'm honestly not a fan of using lifesteal for battles like that, so that change didn't affect me much. I prefer to use Solar armor, since its buff can work in battle (contrast Vortex or Shroomite), but either of those are okay too.
It's a me!
It's a me!
I have to say that the Nebula Armor bonus is not that useful when I battle, because most of the boosts stay out of my reach when I use the minecart, but it allows me to fire the Last Prism for much longer.
652Graystripe
652Graystripe
Yeah. I believe they have increased pickup range, but I'd prefer if that were increased to somewhat like that of the Celestial Magnet or Heartreach Potion.
It's a me!
It's a me!
Hmmm, the wiki doesn't say anything about that. If it was increased, I didn't notice. Also, according to it, nearby players also get an instance of the boost applied to them when you catch one, so that is great. Like how spectre heals your team mates.
Back
Top Bottom