Terraria Community Forums

Bezixx
Bezixx
Or maybe that's an invitation to make more use of mechanics for 1.3.1. ( teleports and stuff )
basicguitar
basicguitar
if it's balancing for a planned event, why not just have the event put a debuff on the player that doesn't allow the use of the RoD/kills them if they try to use it?

of course, with the date being what it is, i can't trust anyone, not even the devs.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
You're serious? Aw... I loved that thing as I actually made use of it in fights and when building. :(

If not, then... lol?
ZeroGravitas
ZeroGravitas
Should have posted that with the "Drop Mic" button... ;-)
Exodus Starlit
Exodus Starlit
To be honest Pirate were buffed and are more imposible to dodge and survive same with Martian Madness, I hate using yoyos in houses to surive. I want open fight, no closed like with Goblin Army. I mean Martian Sauces is kinda improsible to solo ouside of your house.
Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
Couldnt the event just disable it? xD
Leinfors
Leinfors
Sounds like a mechanic to disable it would be just too complicated. Better remove it entirely.
basicguitar
basicguitar
this is really fishy.

surely it's not impossible to have an event give out an AoE debuff of Chaos State/a more severe version.
Dg-vr
Dg-vr
RIP in low droprate.
Water Filter Salesman
Water Filter Salesman
Assuming this isn't just an April fools prank, I honestly don't mind too much. I've only found it once, and I didn't have much of a use for it. It's handy, but a new event is better :D
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
It would be better if you would make the item Un-obtainable then to remove it.
Night
Night
This obviously looks like an aprils fools joke but the fact that most of your april fools jokes turned out to be true scared me.
Bemm
Bemm
R.I.P Rod of Discord
1.2.4.1-1.3.1 (I think...)
Mihn
Mihn
"Instead, we added a new weapon called Teleport Staff, let you teleport to your cursor. Using Teleport Staff will inflict "Teleport Sickness" for 6 seconds, which deals damage to you when you use the staff when this debuff is active."
Sixshaman
Sixshaman
Actually, there is one good use for RoD - containing Corruption/Crimson/Hallow without destroying any tiles.
Mihn
Mihn
How does RoD contain them again?
Gnominator
Gnominator
It's a prank!
Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
Yeah it doesnt make much sense anyway lol. If they were balancing an event now when she tweeted that Yorai was getting rid of bugs, that doesnt make sense, because event balancing would happen before bug removing
FaZe EPIX
FaZe EPIX
*Facepalm*
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
I'm really confused as to whether the intended prank was "We removed RoD" or "We've got a new event". Because literally no one seems even remotely interested in the latter possibility.
Back
Top Bottom