Terraria Community Forums

Clark Gears
Clark Gears
ok fine
Sugars
Sugars
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Minecraft's not a bad game, it just has a terrible community.
A horrible community.
FaZe EPIX
FaZe EPIX
Yep My friend Is Part Of that Community
Sugars
Sugars
@TTSp00k the Invincible I would agree if it were still in Alpha or early Beta. They just slapped on a bunch of half-assed RPG elements for the sake of... I don't even know, actually. In my opinion, the game is :red:. You're right that it doesn't even come close to the community, though.
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
rpg elements? huh?
FaZe EPIX
FaZe EPIX
Xp.....Just Xp nothing Else
Sugars
Sugars
@EPIXTROLLEPIX Have you played that game? I think you forgot "enchanting tables" and potions.
FaZe EPIX
FaZe EPIX
I Didn't Know Those Were 'RPG' Elements
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
enchanting (improving stuff) isn't really an "RPG element", many games that aren't rpgs has stuff like that.

potions is sort of the same deal
FaZe EPIX
FaZe EPIX
I really Haven't Played It since 1.9 Came Out...In My opinion It ruined PvP and PvE for Me
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
ya know, you can set it back to 1.8 via the launcher.
FaZe EPIX
FaZe EPIX
I Know That, I Play It with mods mostly
Gzorich
Gzorich
When I found terraria, I took a break from MC for a while to complete the game.
Water Filter Salesman
Water Filter Salesman
Truth be told, I actually like Minecraft, but only with a controller and a friend :p
FaZe EPIX
FaZe EPIX
That used To be me XD
Clark Gears
Clark Gears
once I saw Terraria and started to play it I stop playing mc for 2 years now.... (MA TRUT EXPOSED!)
Gzorich
Gzorich
willsp:
keeping her away from minecraft is not necessary, the baby can like what she wants. the important thing is that she knows that terraria isn't just a knockoff and realises how much effort, time and love her parents put into creating such a gem.(along with the rest of the devs of course)

TERRARIA WAS RELEASED 5 months and 11 days BEFORE minecraft. How can it be a ripoff if it was made before??
Water Filter Salesman
Water Filter Salesman
Minecraft was in development for about 2 years prior to that.
FaZe EPIX
FaZe EPIX
true
Back
Top Bottom