Terraria Community Forums

Jill
Jill
Pre-emptively joined it before you even said this, Ha!

Ninja Shotte strikes again >:O...! But nonetheless, cheers for remembering to warn me matey~
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
I think Cayress will probably wake up in the middle of Lily's conversation with the Kabuto, and begin to annoy yet again. NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS BTW
Jill
Jill
Oh my God, you've met Marrick?! Noooooooooooooooooooo!
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
He called me a wimp. If he gets me mad he's in for it!
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
By the way,I learned dazzling gleam.Next time Cayress tries to annoy me,he'll get a 4.5x damage attack right in the face! (4x effective plus STAB)
Jill
Jill
Not to be a pokenerd, but 2x damage. Although with STAB that'd be 3x (I'm pretty sure STAB is factored before the multiplier, after all.)
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Oh,sorry.Even the pokénerdiest of pokénerds make mistakes sometimes!
Jill
Jill
Cayress: Take that, sucka!

No but seriously, maybe he has a little chance in proceedings after all >:3
RavageTheSavage
RavageTheSavage
Technically, 4x damage exists if you hit a pokemon with a move that is super effective against both their types.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Yep! And I thought I was super effective against both types by accident... By the way,did you know there is a type called ???
RavageTheSavage
RavageTheSavage
Yeah. It was a placeholder type for Curse (The move), but was retired in gen.5 when it caused too many bugs.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
There is a Pokémon with that type.do you know what Pokémon that is?
RavageTheSavage
RavageTheSavage
I don't know... there's a form of Arceus for that type, though probably to prevent glitches if Arceus was hacked in with that type.
Jill
Jill
Yeah Ravage, even I ain't that nooby not to know that! :p!

Lots of my favourite pokey-men had 4x weaknesses, anyways. Ferrothorn and Aggron for example. With Ferrothorn it was ':red:, evacuate!' whenever someone who might have a fire move came on screen. Aggron, on the other hand, was more likely to die to a 2x water attack than a 4x fighting or ground move...
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Yah,it was to prevent glitches,but the actual pokemon only has that type in Gen 3. That pokemon is Egg. Well,I guess Egg counts as a Pokémon?
Back
Top Bottom