Terraria Community Forums

Granger
Granger
Are you having trouble leveling already?
Nakano15
Nakano15
Not really due to Orsha, but the team level 2 bonuses are too ridiculous to be taken serious.
Granger
Granger
You know whats ridiculous? Some of the attributes: 20k silver for an 1 hp recovery increase when using blood sucking. ONE. SINGLE. HP. PER. ATTRIBUTE. LEVEL. At this price! Nuts.
Granger
Granger
Teamlevel at least is culiminative and for all your characters and all your characters add to your team level. So with time, you can have serious bonuses from that with no further investment. (raising multiple characters aside)
Nakano15
Nakano15
Want something more ridiculous? 64k for an attribute that adds a chance of 1% of invoking a faster or bigger zombie :D
And if I remember well, you need to wait 30 minutes (if does not use token) to be able to spend coins on that attribute again.
Nakano15
Nakano15
And even though the team level is cumulative, I just reached team level two, by having a level 59 char, plus my around level 8x char, which means that you must have one true adventure in order to acquire a team level up, turning 1% more exp meaningless, unless you try making a new character to say "(Yay!! I'm gaining 1 of extra exp!!!".
Back
Top Bottom