Terraria Community Forums

Daikonradish
Daikonradish
You're not the only one; they're good in their own ways (although I usually make pixel art of entities from the former in MC until some stuff happpened).
Yui Komori
Yui Komori
Cool!
Chevron_Boy
Chevron_Boy
Nope, I like both too.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
In fact, I'm going to start on a few pieces right now!
Arpiter
Arpiter
I don't mind Minecraft but I just prefer Terraria over It since It is alot more RPG orientated. (That and Terraria doesn't really need mods to be fun after a couple hours of gameplay, not taking a jab at the game I'm just saying)
H
Hax4Ever
Minecraft's fandom is worse when it comes to maturity, but it's alot more dedicated than the Terraria fandom.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
I like both, however I do like the Terraria community MUCH more.
P
Papa Dank
I enjoy playing both games very much, although Minecraft's community makes me want to having absolutely nothing to do with it..
Plus, it gets kind of boring if you don't have mods.
Celris
Celris
I like both too.
Shamos2000
Shamos2000
My terraria skin is based on my MC skin. but, as many people pointed out, the MC community are kind of bad, though I do have hopes for the Fire and Ice: Dragons in a whole new light mod.
Eli10293
Eli10293
Both games are fun its just that my computer is really bad at running minecraft plus the minecraft community is absolutely terrible
General Milky
General Milky
Both are good for totally different reasons, comparing them in the first place is a mistake.

Terraria is a metroid-like adventure exploration action RPG with creativity elements.

Minecraft is a creativity game with exploration adventure-like elements.

Minecraft is legos, Terraria is Super Metroid.
Yui Komori
Yui Komori
XDDDD
Mille Marteaux
Mille Marteaux
comparing terraria to super metroid just makes me think that a shinespark-like weapon in terraria would be awesome.
Darthkitten
Darthkitten
I prefer Minecraft for building, and I prefer Terraria for the actual game.
Back
Top Bottom