Terraria Community Forums

XenoCat
XenoCat
....already?
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
Yup. And it seems that I'm one of the only, if not straight up only, person/people to do it so far. 0% of people who own the game have the "beat the game" (that's not actually what it's called but you get the point) achievement. And I'm part of that 0%.
XenoCat
XenoCat
Congratulations. You've gone beyond the 1%. You are now the 0%.
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
So how is it now? Tell me it isn't more mindless drone of dig x to get to planet why where you can dig z to progress to system a. Tell me!
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
Well, they've made it so very little digging is required, of course you'll have to do some to get ores for armor and stuff. But it's not vital. However, the main questline has you search planets for towns and dungeons owned by the various races, and you have to scan a bunch of objects from each race. It starts with Floran and you have to do it for every race, and it's very tedious.
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
But they've also improved the combat immensely. So it's actually fun to fight stuff now. And they've added a lot of polish like side quests and the ability to hire people to come with you on your adventures. It makes you feel like you have an actual purpose. You almost always know what your supposed to be doing. Which is something I like in a game.
Back
Top Bottom