Terraria Community Forums

aWolfen
aWolfen
that was me when i first started
more rewardseses
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
It was after I discovered that the Palico Skill "Poison Purr-ison" was a trap, and that Prowlers have unlimited Tranqs. The only one I haven't captured since then is Nargacuga, because only pitfall when enraged (?) and enragement is so short and stuff.

After it's done I continue throwing Tranqs all over their face.
Azu
Azu
It's all I do. So much faster.
Supreme Overlord Shadere
Supreme Overlord Shadere
Capping is pretty fun, but it's always frustrating when you set down a trap and then the monster leaves because he/she is an :red:.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
A Malfestio did that to me earlier (I was fighting it again for some Palico skill unlock). Thankfully that was NOT the capture request... I captured it anyway because my Support Palico put one down in the area it went to. :p

I'm just thinking about what people will think when they look at my Guild Card.
"Okay, she's hunted two Najarala, and two were caps wait what"
Azu
Azu
"He's hunted 9 Redhelms, and 8 were captures what why"
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
That is exactly what my Guild Card will look like.
"Hmm, that's a lot of [monster]." *Press X to see caps*
"Wait, that's the EXACT same number! Is this a bug!?"
Azu
Azu
*Lagombi starts limping away*
*prepares to capture it*
*cats kill it*
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Actually, that reminds me-
That "Slay 10 Uroktor" quest? Well, I met an unstable Volvidon, and it started rolling away to a different area. On the way there it found an already-damaged Uroktor and killed it by rolling over it, and it just so happened that was the last Uroktor, so it triggered the fancy cutscene and music, with Volvidon rolling away.
It just looked so silly at the time.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
:red:
I tried to capture Gammoth and my Cats killed it
While it was in the trap
And I was about to Tranq it
Now Gammoth is Ded and cannot join Misutsune and Astalos in my Captured Monsters list
rip
Myu
Myu
If you want rare mats, don't cap. It's usually a lower chance of getting them from capping than carving.
Back
Top Bottom