Terraria Community Forums

Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
It's better than "Pokemon GO to the polls" to be totally frank. That one hurt. In my soul.

This isn't much better, but at least there was effort
The Tramway's Cat
The Tramway's Cat
effort thanks to trump,the one you vote for (btw clinton has 7 points over trump bad news for you)
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Bad news for everyone, regardless if Hillary wins or not.

and
CvSoLjh.png
I'm not actually going to be able to vote for anyone. 2 years off. What is your obsession with my political alignment?
The Tramway's Cat
The Tramway's Cat
We are close from the final choice so yeah
Supreme Overlord Shadere
Supreme Overlord Shadere
It's good to know there's another supporter out there. It sucks that everyone I know is a Hillary/Bernie supporter.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
That's unfortunate. It really sucks to know so many people are actually in favor of Hillary. Keep in mind I'm not exactly a fan of Trump, but I do think he'd run the country quite a bit better than another Clinton. Additionally, the political correctness Hillary would bring would hurt me in the soul
The Tramway's Cat
The Tramway's Cat
Personally,i support no one,i'm not american.good luck with hillary.
The Tramway's Cat
The Tramway's Cat
though still i wouldn't vote for trump he insulted my country
Supreme Overlord Shadere
Supreme Overlord Shadere
The sad thing is people just think of Trump as being racist because he wants to kick out all the illegal immigrants. The thing is that they shouldn't even be here, and some probably passed the border to escape some threats, but they are still illegal and that is wrong no matter what the case is.
The Tramway's Cat
The Tramway's Cat
yeah,the US is a country for rich people,not immigrants asking for money in streets and subways.the US is not the only country to have immigrants,france has a lot too.everyday,when i go work,there's someone that comes in the metro and asks for money.one day i even saw a women with a baby which didn't even have a week.
The Tramway's Cat
The Tramway's Cat
it's a sad thing for you guys that some don't want trump just because he wants to kick out immigrants.
Supreme Overlord Shadere
Supreme Overlord Shadere
Damn that sucks
Supreme Overlord Shadere
Supreme Overlord Shadere
Yeah its kinda annoying because I always here the "racist" argument and its just so stupid, but what are you gonna do. Whats even more sad is some people would rather vote Hillary than Trump. Like I would rather have Bernie in office for 12 years than have a crook like Hillary for a single day.
The Tramway's Cat
The Tramway's Cat
To jetstream,i see that you don't want immigrants too.And me neither.We know those guys have been suffering from war in their country,and they walked kilometers and kilometers to get in the US,but it's not a reason to use others to live.
Supreme Overlord Shadere
Supreme Overlord Shadere
Not to mention, illegal immigrants are taking our jobs, which are already hard to come by nowadays because of automation. And if your illegal, you should expect this.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
@TeaCatty I misread your post and I thought you were accusing me of that - my apologies. It really is unfortunate to see people against Trump solely because of that
The Tramway's Cat
The Tramway's Cat
To shadere,i know that people simply don't want trumpsimply because one word composed of six letters : R-A-C-I-S-T
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
And sexist, apparently. But oh well, what can you do. The media paints a very narrow picture, and it's reasonable to assume Hillary has the paintbrush
Back
Top Bottom