Terraria Community Forums

Cryx
Cryx
Please note that I do not have enough money to buy a gaming PC, and I am not skilled enough to build one.
MarioKart7z
MarioKart7z
get a PS4
P
Papa Dank
I honestly really don't know what to tell you. Guess it just depends on which exclusives interest you and stuff like that. It's really just up to you
I have an Xbone myself, but that's pretty much because most of my friends own one.
P
Papa Dank
It's like choosing if you want Coke or a Pepsi when getting soda. It's up to personal preference, but if you ask me, not much of a damn difference between the two.
Cryx
Cryx
I really like Pepsi, it has a much more different taste than Coke in my eyes.

In all seriousness, I don't have any personal preferences with consoles, I just want a console that gives me good graphics and gives me a better gameplay experience than last gen. Which console does it better though?
P
Papa Dank
Meh. I like both of 'em equally anyways. :p

But, anyway, I really don't know which one does it better in all honesty. I've played on both consoles, and yeah, they do it very well. I can't really tell you which one has better graphics since I've only really played my Xbone on a TV that's pretty :red:. (cont.)
P
Papa Dank
Though, if it helps, the Xbone has some sort of backwards compatibility feature so you can play games that were on the 360.
Thing is, though, it's not for ALL of the games out there, just a list of certain ones (If that makes sense). But, hey, it's something.. I guess.

But, also, the controllers. I like the Xbone controller a lot more, but again, personal preference.
Cryx
Cryx
Interesting... Thank you for the info, I will definitely be using it in my decision between the two.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Don't waste your time, save for a PC.
Back
Top Bottom