Terraria Community Forums

Daikonradish
Daikonradish
That's what I was going to say! :D
neoselket
neoselket
which one?

also, i see you have some of those digital stick figure cubes. me too.
Chazm
Chazm
Holy :red: I actually have the figurine which isn't like the others.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Neoskelet: The one that isn't like the others is...
The one that isn't a Pokémon. Gosh.

Chazm: Here comes the dreaded question. Do you know what it is, or do you just have it 'cause you have it?
neoselket
neoselket
to be honest, it's kinda hard to tell what's a pokemon and what isn't.:p although i'm assuming it's the one with wheels? also, this is like the third time someone's called me neoskelet, XD.
Chazm
Chazm
:red:'s sake I wasn't ready to answer this question 'cause I have a feeling it's completely wrong and mixed up with my general collection of toys I don't remember buying

I think it's something from the UK Robot Wars Extreme series
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
As a person who can recognise every single Pokémon from a picture and probably a sillhouette if it isn't from the Voltorb line (including ones nobody remembers like Lumineon), it'd be pretty obvious to me, though it probably wouldn't be so easy for somebody who doesn't have such a problem.

The return of InsertUsernameHere reading something wrong repeatedly so they think wrong is right!
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Chazm:
You clearly were ready if you could answer right. (It's Matilda, she's been around since the original series of robot wars up to the 2016 reboot)
Hey, at least there's somebody that could vaguely recognise it. I was expecting nobody.
Chazm
Chazm
that's Matilda?

and I remember that bot moderately well, only third to Hypno-Disc and Sir Killalot...
I even have the cheese-wedge that was the Flipper in my collection as well.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Jill
Jill
Pikachu's a first-stage evolution, the others are all basics or fully-evolved.

Gottem.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Alternatively, you could say that Pikachu is the :red:tiest Pokémon, or that Matilda isn't a Pokémon (which is what I intended).
Shotte r smart tho. Didn't expect to hear an answer thought out like that.
Jill
Jill
Ahaha, and nor did I expect you to comment back - at 5AM, no less - with an answer containing the word ':red:tiest'.

Insert going off the rails while I've been away! Absolute badaman. ;)
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Things tend to change overtime. Like me becoming really sweary.
And me forgetting how to sleep and thus being awake when I shouldn't be.
Jill
Jill
Then welcome to the gang, friend. :p

On a sidenote, didn't you have your GCSEs this year? They go all well and good, I'm expecting?
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Mine are next year. I just picked my options.
Back
Top Bottom