Terraria Community Forums

Galaxinator
Galaxinator
Is this a lie too? your avatar is a female, but your information says "Male" which is it, Male, Female, Alien, or Other...? No pressure, don't buy shrooms
zeskorion
zeskorion
Some people like games.

Some people who are male like female characters.
Galaxinator
Galaxinator
I'm concerned for you, do you believe everything you read, because I could say falling off a cliff is good for you, but did I say what happens when you fall? Nope, so essentially it could be a benefit, but by default you'd think it's a typical "fall of a cliff" where you'd usually fall onto land and die. I mean hey, that's a bit of an understatement that "some people like games"
zeskorion
zeskorion
I think i know what you are saying, but do not know why you are saying it. Is this what they call being "triggered"?
Bezixx
Bezixx
Who does actually care what people put in avatars.
zeskorion
zeskorion
Galaxinator, apparently
Also the mods, if it gets too suggestive/offensive
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
oh my god is this real
Dg-vr
Dg-vr
It is, welcome to tcf early days again.
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
i love how this comment chain has absolutely nothing to do with the status

this is just plain ridiculous
Bezixx
Bezixx
Imo Undertale is still a great game, the story always gets to me and I somewhat like to improve in its gameplay. Even though I played it multiple times in a row.
zeskorion
zeskorion
It is good as a storybook. But as a game, it is mediocre at best. Low quality sprites, very short, and low replayability (unless you like repeating stories over and over)
The only feature other than story that makes it rise from the masses is the fact that it has a unique combat system
Bezixx
Bezixx
The combat system is the main thing that makes Undertale unique and great. It's what distinguishes it from the other games. That said, I spent multiple hours just to beat Sans without getting hit because I wanted some challenge.
zeskorion
zeskorion
I like dodging not just being a chance. But the game is just a foothold. A better game with similar combat would be often. It's not a ripoff if it improves on an existing system
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
when replaying i've been paying attention to the game's pacing. there's a lot of long pathways in this game. you don't really notice when you first pass through them since there's stuff happening, but when you gotta backtrack it gets really long and boring, especially during the playable epilogue
Bezixx
Bezixx
Well, my recent playthroughs were mostly about spamming buttons to skip all the dialogues and getting through fights without getting hit or just finishing the game as quickly as possible ( aka speedrunning ).
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
i also noticed a bunch of visual oversights, too. but the tsunderplane turning tiny is kind of special, because if you get in a battle with a tsunderplane and a vulkin and spare the plane first, it says "* Vulkin tells you that the plane turning tiny is completely intentional." idk that's just funny to me.

but i wish a lot of these were fixed. kind of ruins the game sometimes
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
i also wish toby fox used more different/better sounds because a lot of them are reused in questionable situations
Bezixx
Bezixx
Toby Fox needs to finish Hard Mode, so the game gains yet another life and more challenge.
zeskorion
zeskorion
Long pathways extend playtime, and also make encounters more rewarding.
Back
Top Bottom