Terraria Community Forums

TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
If you press your stylus next to it in Refresh and hold it in there for a bit it will give you a high five.
EDIT: edited
Zinnia
Zinnia
:O Really?
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
Mimikyu is awesome.

Have you ever seen a Z-move be wasted on the disguise? I saw it happen with the rock one and I hit the ground laughing.
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Yes, and also CC I did that once

it sucked
Zinnia
Zinnia
LOL big big move, so flashy and powerful looking, Mimikyu's neck just gently snaps but no damage done.
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
On top of that the noise that it makes when the disguise is broken makes it 10 times more funny.

The high five thing my brother showed me. I don't know why they did so but I'm really happy they did.
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Totem Mimikyu is a pain tbh
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Also Mimikyu isn't the only one that can high-five.
Pikachu, Zigzagoon(even in ORAS/XY), and all starters can.
Zinnia
Zinnia
I wasted my Oceanic Operetta on Mimkyu's disguise ;=;
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
You chose the water starter too? Huh. Not a lot of people chose it.

I used flash cannon twice. Magneton is powerful.
Zinnia
Zinnia
Yeah, it's the first time I didn't choose grass starter. I chose water because so pretty
Zinnia
Zinnia
I'd also add that I've been playing since gen 1 and got grass starters everytime but this time
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
You previously always chose the grass starter too?! I've been doing that since fire red.

I chose the water starter because my brother had the fire one and his friend has the grass one. Easy to get all three starters.
Zinnia
Zinnia
Yup! alwaysalways! and for me it's because I really like plants. Even my online battle teams are monotype grass or bug most the time.
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
I got no idea why I stayed with grass, too long ago. I could supply you with a butterfree that has its hidden ability. It'll make a bug team able to damage steel pokemon easier (it'll be a while before that happens). Or I could tell you my farming process.

Edit: changed rock to steel.
Zinnia
Zinnia
No it's alright, I prefer compound Eyes on my butterfree. I actually have a full butterfly/moth team in Alpha Sapphire I bred and EV trained to perfection to deal with full legend teams on the PSS.
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
Ah alright. I guess it means I don't have to farm for one.
Back
Top Bottom