Terraria Community Forums

Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
To be fair it does have it's boons
Building something on a world set to peaceful without something continuously bothering can motivate your brain is somewhat relaxing, with the only real danger being you falling from your construction and turning your legs to jelly
Plus there's no slimes, wraiths, wyverns and other nasties that share the enthusiasm of a pigeon in their activity of looming over and :red:ting on you
FlyKip
FlyKip
Yeah . Just not enough action in Minecraft for me. Though I do find the landscape extremely nice. No idea why though.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Well the fact that you can actually reach out and touch it likely helps
Minecraft always was somewhat better compared to terraria because no matter how much you wanted to climb those Cascade Mountains or investigate the dirt road and the cabin, you can't really. While in MC, everything you see can be interacted with.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
I mean, Terraria is good when you want a challenging fight because enemies spawn by the truckloads and the only comparably good fight you can get in MC is the Wither. But alas aside from the weapons, accessories and plenty of targets you get to test them on, it's actually somewhat lacking in depth and mutability. After all, you get all the lunar tier gear and moon lord is dead. What then?
FlyKip
FlyKip
The biggest thing I admire Minecraft for is redstone. I think it was a really cool and unique addition.
Back
Top Bottom