Terraria Community Forums

Hypalaser
Hypalaser
@RainbowDrago Duke Fishron has 50 defense. I have a Clorophyte sword that does around 70 damage. How is 30 damage enough? Plus, he usually will kill me with Bleeding and sharknado anyways.
RainbowDrago
RainbowDrago
If you only do 70 damage then you'll be destroyed by the eclipse. Keep grinding.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Try using a gun then, or something else that attacks faster. I think almost any weapon would be better than the chlorophyte sword.
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
There is no better weapon I could have.
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
I am a magic/melee person. When my mana runs out, I use sword for a while. I currently have Spectre Armor
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
Chlorophyte Shotbow with Holy Arrows.
RainbowDrago
RainbowDrago
How about, I don't know, the vampire knives, or the scourge?
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
Or the Magnet Sphere.
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
Rainbow also mentioned the SCOURGE, the Corruption variant.
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
@The Eye of Horus I don't know how to make a farm, and the Wasp Gun is literally the same.
RainbowDrago
RainbowDrago
...Seriously? The two have different functions. Wasp gun is a magic weapon that relies on pure shredding via multihit. The scourge is a more direct melee(ish) weapon, rewarding hits with stronger damage and punishing inaccuracy with only 2/3's damage.
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
The real question is why you haven't spent all this time practicing new strategies to fight Fishron instead of waiting around for an Eclipse.
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
Eh. I still don't know how to make a farm.
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
And you haven't gotten a Corruption Key in your 500 HOURS of playing?
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
The reason I don't is because my weapons are weak.
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
I don't ever go to the Corruption. You do nothing there.
RainbowDrago
RainbowDrago
You don't even need to though. Just kill the EoW AT THE VERY MOST 50 TIMES. and he's super easy to kill and make his summoning item.
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
The EoW eh?

Nah. I'd like to, but my chests aren't very...
Organized...
Back
Top Bottom